Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi-Point Carbine 9mm SALE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezh1729 View Post
    I don't know how that could be called a sale when other vendors' regular price is cheaper...
    not true, the lowest regular is min $550 so any thing under are on sale. yes, currently another dealer have them on sale for $500.

btw: 30 days ago Northern elite had them for $400 . obviously, all sold out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    dupe
    Last edited by Curtton; 05-27-2023 at 12:25 AM.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by lhengen View Post
    I was thinking about "pulling the trigger" on a Hi-Point 9mm, but the mags are pinned at 5 rounds. I thought pistol mags were exempt from the 5 round limitation. Is that not the case now, at least until C-21 passes through the Senate?
    If the mag is sold WITH a rifle or FOR a rifle, it must be pinned to 5. That said, Hipoint PISTOL magazines would only be limited to 10 rounds and would still be legal if used IN a Hipoint rifle (it’s kind of like the whole LAR pistol mags in ARs thing). I’m not sure on the availability of Hipoint pistol mags in Canada because they tended to be under the barrel length restrictions we have so were often prohib. Just to emphasize my point, if this rifle accepted Glock mags the one(s) included with it would still be limited to 5 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Cridler View Post
    If the mag is sold WITH a rifle or FOR a rifle, it must be pinned to 5. That said, Hipoint PISTOL magazines would only be limited to 10 rounds and would still be legal if used IN a Hipoint rifle (it’s kind of like the whole LAR pistol mags in ARs thing). I’m not sure on the availability of Hipoint pistol mags in Canada because they tended to be under the barrel length restrictions we have so were often prohib. Just to emphasize my point, if this rifle accepted Glock mags the one(s) included with it would still be limited to 5 rounds.
    Thanks for the clarification. We have such crazy gun laws!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12