Thread: Just dropping a shoutout for Simon and the S and J team!

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South

Just dropping a shoutout for Simon and the S and J team!

Didn't know where else to put this, but wanted to drop a shoutout to Simon and his crew for their help getting me another Cadex folding grip as I work on a companion C7A2 upper to go onto my gal's C8A3 clone. (With our insane BS that the idiots in the WA State Legislature just passed, you can have spare parts--somewhat--for existing "assault weapons"*snort* but can't buy, sell or build new as of last month. Said definition of SACW's designed to be as far encompassing as possible including virtually all semiauto pistols... Can your made-in-1897 Broomhandle Mauser hold more than 10? Congrats, it's banned here...)

Thanks, guys! Wish there were some way I could arrange the opportunity for you to test-fire what you and so many others here have helped make possible.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

Adding a pic to share what you guys played a small but critical part in making possible...
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

Thanks for that glad i could help!!

Thank YOU--you're on the Golden Ticket List, and I hope that someday either your regs change and my travels bring me to your AO or your travels bring you to mine at a time when conditions allow me to redeem it for you. (Golden Tickets are... well, legally it's mine but operationally hers, so anyone who wants a checkout I have to get *her* approval--which I won't even ask until she's had a chance to fire it. Golden Tickets are you all on the Build Team, and you get to bypass that because your test fires are considered "function testing.")