EE Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartTimeShooter

CGN Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have applied and followed the directions and no access.

Contacted moderators and the Admin and nothing.

What the hell do I need to do to get EE access?

I am just about done with this site.

What am I doing wrong?

There may have been some miscommunication with the moderators or misunderstanding of the EE access process, but the mods on this site are very fair and good at what they do.
I understand that you're frustrated, but your attitude certainly may raise some yellow flags on here for some people on here.

Go back and read some of your post, many are just #####ing about the site and warnings not to get information here.

Try contributing more rather than just complaining? I waited almost 6 months for access. If you’re negative and rude in your posts(not saying you are) then I’d assume your less likely to be accepted to the EE..

Try contributing more rather than just complaining? I waited almost 6 months for access. If you’re negative and rude in your posts(not saying you are) then I’d assume your less likely to be accepted to the EE..

I post more than just complaints, the complaints are in regards to EE.

And check my posts, I think I do contribute in a positive way. Some may not like my opinions, but that is not on me.

It was clear what the guy meant by a P320 trigger module and you were seemingly being deliberately obtuse, to the point that someone had to post pictures to show what they meant. It hurt my head to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom