Patriot Ordnance Factory Tombstone Lever Action Rifle 9MM For Import 1850.00 USD

Given that the mags were designed for a semi auto, even if that was never imported inta canada, I'm thinking these will either be pinned to 5, pistol 10 rounders, or if they're sold as 20s you're going to be on very loose legal footing if the crown decides to do you up on a prohibited device charge.

Magazines designed to contain center-fire cartridges and designed or manufactured for use in a rifle other than a semi-automatic or automatic rifle do not have a regulated capacity. So this will not be pinned.

Not to be "that guy" but if the magazine used in this rifle is the same one that was designed for the Phoenix, then it was in fact designed for a semi automatics center fire....thus subjected to capacity restriction

3 (1) Any cartridge magazine

(a) that is capable of containing more than five cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed and that is designed or manufactured for use in

(i) a semi-automatic handgun that is not commonly available in Canada,

(ii) a semi-automatic firearm other than a semi-automatic handgun,

(iii) an automatic firearm whether or not it has been altered to discharge only one projectile with one pressure of the trigger,

(iv) the firearms of the designs commonly known as the Ingram M10 and M11 pistols, and any variants or modified versions of them, including the Cobray M10 and M11 pistols, the RPB M10, M11 and SM11 pistols and the SWD M10, M11, SM10 and SM11 pistols,

(v) the firearm of the design commonly known as the Partisan Avenger Auto Pistol, and any variant or modified version of it, or

(vi) the firearm of the design commonly known as the UZI pistol, and any variant or modified version of it, including the Micro-UZI pistol; or

(b) that is capable of containing more than 10 cartridges of the type for which the magazine was originally designed and that is designed or manufactured for use in a semi-automatic handgun that is commonly available in Canada.

Why do people trip over themselves trying to point out why it must be pinned?

Is it pinned? IRG says no. Leave it at that until they say otherwise.

No wonder we have C21.

Why do people trip over themselves trying to point out why it must be pinned?

Is it pinned? IRG says no. Leave it at that until they say otherwise.

No wonder we have C21.

People are turning into a bunch of wimps and tryna reason with a tyrannical government, that's why they'll never get what they want.

Perhaps some people are tired of buying something to then have the RCMP say "sorry, we let that be imported in error/we changed our minds". If it is unpinned fine, but I will not be investing in an expensive rifle like this when I think there is a good chance the RCMP will pull this ####. Keep in mind that it is the manufacturer that says on their own website that the mag comes from a semi auto firearm. Yes this means the anti #######s are winning but I've got way too much money on the line as it is with all this prohibiting #### going on.

Anyway... I hope the mags are unpinned and that they can legally stay that way so that those that do buy them can enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom