Wolverine Days Patch Promo is live!

PATCH PROMO FOR CHARITY

As part of our Wolverine Days event, we also run a 'Patch Promo' where the purchase of a unique Morale Patch enters customers into a draw for some AWESOME PRIZES and all proceeds are donated to a charitable organization.
With the help of our great network of customers and colleagues, we have been able to successfully raise over $10,000.00 for a variety of different organizations as a result of previous years' promotions. We look forward to continuing the tradition this year!

This year we have a goal to raise $20,000.00, and will be splitting the proceeds equally between STARS Air Ambulance and the CCFR - Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights.
Both of these organizations do fantastic work and with your help and support we can make make a difference and contribute to their efforts!

Find out more here: https://wolverinesupplies.com/wolverine-days/patch-promo

Not sure what the problem is with your web site but won’t let me checkout without a shipping addresse and when I go to add it has no place to add what gives

How much is ahipping if only the patch is bought? Would it be possible to send it in a paper envelope with a forever stamp?

Not sure what the problem is with your web site but won’t let me checkout without a shipping addresse and when I go to add it has no place to add what gives

I had the same issue and it's kind of confusing. You have to go back to your customer profile and input your billing address.

How much is ahipping if only the patch is bought? Would it be possible to send it in a paper envelope with a forever stamp?

It says right in the description that the patch is $22. $20 is donated and $2 covers the shipping.

"Patches are priced at $22.00+ tax. Price includes $2.00 shipping and handling charge. $20.00 from each patch sale will be donated to the CCFR and STARS organizations."

Website wont allow me to pay.

*EDIT* For some reason the mobile version of my browser worked. Payment processor is just a bit picky.

Done! Bought 2 patches. Thanks for all you do for the firearms community and community as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom