Thread: National Range Day this weekend

National Range Day this weekend

National Range Day is this Saturday, going to be a lot of fun. My local range (EOSC) has a bunch of stuff planned, check out for events near you!
    https://nationalrangeday.ca/events/
    Last edited by MillerMaker; 06-01-2023 at 04:38 PM.
    Upper Canadian
    SASS #112779

Quote Originally Posted by MillerMaker View Post
    National Range Day is this Saturday, going to be a lot of fun. My local range (EOSC) **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**, check out for events near you!
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**[/URL]
    I wonder if these events will be repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerMaker View Post
    National Range Day is this Saturday, going to be a lot of fun. My local range (EOSC) **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**, check out for events near you!
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum****Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Range Day is a chance for Alumni to join me for some skills practice and advice. We will begin by reviewing basic handgun safety.