Introducing Siwash Sports LTD

Siwash Sports

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Hello, Gun Nutz community!

We are thrilled to announce our partnership with the Canadian Gun Nutz forum as a sponsoring dealer. Allow us to introduce ourselves - we are Siwash Sports LTD, your trusted source for all your firearm needs. With our extensive selection, competitive prices, and unparalleled customer service, we aim to provide you with an exceptional experience every step of the way.

At Siwash Sports LTD, we understand that the firearms community is not just a hobby but a way of life for many of you. It's a passion that unites us in our love for shooting sports, hunting, and personal protection. Our team consists of avid enthusiasts who share the same dedication and commitment as you do.

What sets us apart is our unwavering commitment to providing quality products. We have meticulously curated our inventory, ensuring that every firearm, accessory, and gear we offer meets the highest standards of performance and reliability. Whether you're looking for handgun parts, rifles, shotguns, optics, ammunition, or reloading supplies, you can trust Siwash Sports LTD to deliver only the best.

But our dedication to our customers doesn't end with a great selection. We take pride in our exceptional customer service. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff members are here to assist you every step of the way, whether you're a seasoned expert or a beginner taking your first steps into the firearms world. We believe that building strong relationships with our customers is the cornerstone of our success, and we strive to provide personalized attention to ensure your complete satisfaction.

As a sponsoring dealer on the Canadian Gun Nutz forum, we are excited to offer exclusive deals, promotions, and special offers to forum members. We look forward to engaging with you in discussions, answering your questions, and providing valuable insights and advice based on our expertise.

Visit our website at www.siwashsports.ca to explore our extensive product range and place your order with ease. Our online platform is designed to provide a seamless shopping experience, ensuring that you can find what you need quickly and effortlessly.

We are thrilled to be part of the Canadian Gun Nutz community, and we're excited to contribute to its growth and success. Siwash Sports LTD is here to support you on your firearms journey, and we are dedicated to delivering excellence in all that we do.

Thank you for welcoming us into your community. We look forward to serving you and providing you with the best firearms and service that you deserve.

Happy shooting!

Siwash Sports LTD Team
www.siwashsports.ca
IMG_3869.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3869.PNG
    IMG_3869.PNG
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,164
Last edited:
Welcome. I've been to your site a couple times because some results have come up through ArsenalForce searches. My recommendation is that someone combs through the website to confirm product details. I've seen some product photos do not match the product description. There are a few major issues to fix. One in particular is the "Winchester" A5 Wicked Wing. When there are no product descriptions, it's anyone's guess what you're ordering.

Welcome. I've been to your site a couple times because some results have come up through ArsenalForce searches. My recommendation is that someone combs through the website to confirm product details. I've seen some product photos do not match the product description. There are a few major issues to fix. One in particular is the "Winchester" A5 Wicked Wing. When there are no product descriptions, it's anyone's guess what you're ordering.

100% agree with you, and we're working on it. We often include the actual product SKU in the description for difficult items. You have to understand that 10,000+ items were setup without information unfortunately. I have the task of adding photos and updating information as we go, but it takes time. We're always available to answer the phone, email, or social media DMs. We've had screw ups in the past, and we always do our best to make do and make the customer happy. We are human, but we are good humans. :)

And for the "Winchester" A5.. vs "Browning" they're the same company and came on the same pallet, I believe someone got confused upon entry. It's fixed now and thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
Nice to see a new business start up in this environment created by th Government
It will take real dedication and it appears that you have it

Nice to see a new business start up in this environment created by th Government
It will take real dedication and it appears that you have it

We're definitely not a NEW business by any means. We've been around for at least a decade, I'd have to check with Jonas. ;) Just new here on the forum, and we've been improving our online presence in the last year.

Been to the shop plenty of times one of the best parts about chilliwack. You tend to have stuff not everyone else does and being local it works well.

Also enjoy the photos mind you I’m not as good at being on Instagram as you all are ( I include NB in that ;) )

Cheers,
B

100% agree with you, and we're working on it. We often include the actual product SKU in the description for difficult items. You have to understand that 10,000+ items were setup without information unfortunately. I have the task of adding photos and updating information as we go, but it takes time. We're always available to answer the phone, email, or social media DMs. We've had screw ups in the past, and we always do our best to make do and make the customer happy. We are human, but we are good humans. :)

And for the "Winchester" A5.. vs "Browning" they're the same company and came on the same pallet, I believe someone got confused upon entry. It's fixed now and thanks for the heads up.

This inspires confidence…

Welcome to CGN Siwash Sports!!!!! For those who don't know, these guys are our local store here in beautiful Chilliwack BC. They are GREAT sponsors of local shooting events including DSSMatch.com, IDPA, the youth camp at CFGPA and others. Deal with confidence!!!!!

Definitely the best place locally in Fraser Valley. The only thing I find frustrating is that your site doesn't have an "in stock" filter. It makes browsing your products difficult as a lot of "out of stock items" show first and there's no easy way to distinguish what's in stock and what's not unless you hover over each item or go to their individual page. Besides that solid website and company !

Definitely the best place locally in Fraser Valley. The only thing I find frustrating is that your site doesn't have an "in stock" filter. It makes browsing your products difficult as a lot of "out of stock items" show first and there's no easy way to distinguish what's in stock and what's not unless you hover over each item or go to their individual page. Besides that solid website and company !

I appreciate the feedback.

The website does have in stock filter, it's been there for about 6+ months. Plus we added the "back in stock" notification option. You can plunk in your email as, soon as its back in stock you get notified.

I appreciate the feedback.

The website does have in stock filter, it's been there for about 6+ months. Plus we added the "back in stock" notification option. You can plunk in your email as, soon as its back in stock you get notified.

Is there a way to refine if I go to firearms > rifles > semi-auto to show only in stock in that category ? I noticed there's an "in-stock" filter on your search box, but sometimes I don't really know what I am looking for specifically and just want to browse the in-stock items in one of your pre-defined categories. I browse your website pretty often so if you could direct me how to do that, that would be awesome. Maybe I'm just not seeing how to do so.

Is there a way to refine if I go to firearms > rifles > semi-auto to show only in stock in that category ? I noticed there's an "in-stock" filter on your search box, but sometimes I don't really know what I am looking for specifically and just want to browse the in-stock items in one of your pre-defined categories. I browse your website pretty often so if you could direct me how to do that, that would be awesome. Maybe I'm just not seeing how to do so.

Yeah it would be nice to get some of those filters outside of search.

Back
Top Bottom