Introducing Siwash Sports LTD

I appreciate the feedback.

The website does have in stock filter, it's been there for about 6+ months. Plus we added the "back in stock" notification option. You can plunk in your email as, soon as its back in stock you get notified.

Still can't find the in stock filter for your firearms sales page..it certainly would be nice to see a rimfire, lever, semi auto filter as well.. thanks! Screenshot_20230604_190643_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604_190643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_190643_Chrome.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 186
Still can't find the in stock filter for your firearms sales page..it certainly would be nice to see a rimfire, lever, semi auto filter as well.. thanks!View attachment 685244

You're using the filters on the side and not using the search function. When you hit the magnifying glass, it says "What are you looking for?" and you type it in it should look like this.

IMG_B3EAF0FB1F79-1.jpg

At the bottom is the "in stock" option.

Attachments

• IMG_B3EAF0FB1F79-1.jpg
    IMG_B3EAF0FB1F79-1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 145
Yeah it would be nice to get some of those filters outside of search.

Is there a way to refine if I go to firearms > rifles > semi-auto to show only in stock in that category ? I noticed there's an "in-stock" filter on your search box, but sometimes I don't really know what I am looking for specifically and just want to browse the in-stock items in one of your pre-defined categories. I browse your website pretty often so if you could direct me how to do that, that would be awesome. Maybe I'm just not seeing how to do so.

Unfortunately it's impossible with the software. They suck. We had to go to a third party to get the in stock option for the search even.

You're using the filters on the side and not using the search function. When you hit the magnifying glass, it says "What are you looking for?" and you type it in it should look like this.

View attachment 685251

At the bottom is the "in stock" option.

It would be nice to be able to browse all your in stock rifles without searching for a specific one then filtering 'in stock' ...other gun stores allow for this on their websights... just a suggestion.
Thanks

It would be nice to be able to browse all your in stock rifles without searching for a specific one then filtering 'in stock' ...other gun stores allow for this on their websights... just a suggestion.
Thanks

Believe me, I understand, if you read my other replies you would understand. It's just not possible.

The web and our point of sale system are connected, and the software ultimately sucks. To make the move to a new platform at this point would be extremely expensive and time consuming. Unfortunately, unless the P.O.S. company releases some serious updates, we have to put lipstick on this pig. :)

Call the shop, we'll help you out personally. :)

This shop kicks ass!!

Found so many goodies that are completely sold out at all the shops closer to Vancouver!

Stay awesome Siwash!!

I've been to Siwash a couple times. Both times they seemed to have plenty of stock as far as firearms, magazines, and accessories go. Helpful staff as well. Likely the best in store experience of any gun shop I've been to.

I never think about ordering online though because of the issue others have mentioned with so many out of stock items showing. Whenever I find myself buying online, I always go to places with more user friendly web stores.

I've heard rumours of military discounts at Siwash. Can you shed any light on that?

Thanks again for all the kind words, if anyone wants me to share these as testimony on our website, please PM them with just your first name and last initial. :).

Back
Top Bottom