Thread: Awesome customer service!

Awesome customer service!

Just have to give Tactical Imports a big shoutout for their customer service over the years!

I have purchased multiple items from them including a type 81 lmg from the first import that only had one of the two holes drilled into the gas selector.
    They emailed me right away and shipped me a new gas plug hassle free.

More recently I made my last handgun purchase and bought a Vis 100. Showed up everything looked great and ran the iron sights on it for a few months. Purchased a vortex CCW for it and went into the box and discovered that I had all the mount hardware except for the optics plate.... I didn't recall seeing it when I first opened the box. I contacted TI about this and even offered to pay for the mount plate as several months had passed before I realized that it was missing. But not a problem, they managed to get another one sent from the factory and I just installed it this afternoon!

Optic looks fantastic on the pistol and fits right into my "Polish themed" part of the collection.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/GEasdud

Thank you again Tactical Imports
    Last edited by Canada1812; 06-05-2023 at 06:27 PM.

Same experience here… I used Barnaul ammunition on my Bersa TPR9 and the front sight blew up, I mailed them and they immediately sent me a new front sight no questions asked… great customer service and amazing post sale/warranty support
    You're out!

great cs indeed, sent me upgraded springs for alien mags and it made a huge improvement in both reloading and chanbering first round. thanks guys.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Thank-you for the kind words folks! It's thanks to you guys that we are able to keep bringing in cool things, the support of the community is not lost on us or taken for granted
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca