Gauging interest: Left Hand PC9 Chassis

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Okay, so right after I said I couldn't imagine us making a left handed PC9 chassis... I've had several people now asking. Not a lot, but a few. And redoing fixtures and programs for 3 or 4 of them is simply unfeasable, but if there was 20 of you lefties out there, we could justify some R&D.

So I wanted to gauge interest, and see how many shooters would actually buy a LH version of our PC9 chassis with the magazine release extended back on the left hand side, instead of on the right hand side ?

:runaway:

Okay, so right after I said I couldn't imagine us making a left handed PC9 chassis... I've had several people now asking. Not a lot, but a few. And redoing fixtures and programs for 3 or 4 of them is simply unfeasable, but if there was 20 of you lefties out there, we could justify some R&D.

So I wanted to gauge interest, and see how many shooters would actually buy a LH version of our PC9 chassis with the magazine release extended back on the left hand side, instead of on the right hand side ?

I’m very interested and will buy one.

Personally I would be more interested in a left hand safety solution. They seem to always be out of stock and hard to find from Canadian retailers. An oversized button with a left hand option or ambidextrous AR style safety switch made in Canada would be much appreciated.

Definitely didn’t give the right hand chassis a second look but I’d consider a left hand version

Curious if you guys are still considering bringing a LH chassis to market? I'm holding out on any major upgrades to my PC9 if there's any possibility.

I’ve order a bunch of parts for mine including the left jawbone release and finally got around to putting it together. Now I’m realizing I want a chassis and nearly pulled the trigger on importing the crom one. If I could wait an extra month or two to buy local I’m 100% in on this!

Back
Top Bottom