Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gauging interest: Left Hand PC9 Chassis

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Lighter than the plastic junk stock??? Maybe if we developed a technology to infuse helium bubbles into some new titanium alloy...
    Magnesium is lighter than titanium and Hydrogen is lighter than helium. But cant help you on the bubbles.
    7-21 "That's great! It starts with an earthquake, Birds and snakes, an aeroplane"

Okay, so right after I said I couldn't imagine us making a left handed PC9 chassis... I've had several people now asking. Not a lot, but a few. And redoing fixtures and programs for 3 or 4 of them is simply unfeasable, but if there was 20 of you lefties out there, we could justify some R&D.

So I wanted to gauge interest, and see how many shooters would actually buy a LH version of our PC9 chassis with the magazine release extended back on the left hand side, instead of on the right hand side ?

Personally I would be more interested in a left hand safety solution. They seem to always be out of stock and hard to find from Canadian retailers. An oversized button with a left hand option or ambidextrous AR style safety switch made in Canada would be much appreciated.

Definitely didn’t give the right hand chassis a second look but I’d consider a left hand version

CGN Regular
    I would be in for a lefty chassis!

Along with a 7 inch barrel and one of your shorty hand guards.

Not sure how I missed this thread... I need to log in to CGN more I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I would be in for a lefty chassis!

Along with a 7 inch barrel and one of your shorty hand guards.
    Basically this

I’d be in for one as well.

CGN Regular
    Curious if you guys are still considering bringing a LH chassis to market? I'm holding out on any major upgrades to my PC9 if there's any possibility.

BANNED
    Lighter than the plastic junk stock??? Maybe if we developed a technology to infuse helium bubbles into some new titanium alloy...
    So that's a yes lol

100% I'd want one

I’ve order a bunch of parts for mine including the left jawbone release and finally got around to putting it together. Now I’m realizing I want a chassis and nearly pulled the trigger on importing the crom one. If I could wait an extra month or two to buy local I’m 100% in on this!

CGN Regular
    That sounds cool! Or some other metal! I'd be in for something like that! LOL!
    And the bow shall be in the cloud, and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that (is) upon the earth. Genesis 9:16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12