Thread: Strike Industries Hayl Rail MLOK Handguard for Benelli M4

Strike Industries Hayl Rail MLOK Handguard for Benelli M4

Strike Industries Hayl Rail MLOK Handguard for Benelli M4
    These should be arrivng tomorrow.

https://sjhardware.com/product/strike-industries-hayl-rail-mlok-handguard-for-benelli-m4/
    Package include
    – 1x MLOK handguard for Benelli M4
    – 1x 1.5mm Hex wrench
    – 4x Anti-rotation set screw

Features
    -MLOK compatible
    -Lightweight, Drop-In piece
    -Durable 6061 Aluminum construction
    – 6.6 oz total installed weight

The Benelli M4 is the gold standard of autoloading combat shotguns. Although rugged, reliable, and popular the world over with military, law enforcement and civilian personnel, the M4 has seen very little in the way of innovation and upgrades since its introduction in 1999. Strike Industries updates the platform with the industry first MLOK handguard to take advantage of the latest in tactical lights and accessories to enhance the functionality and ergonomics of the legendary weapon system.

Name:  Screenshot_20230606_135150_Instagram.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  34.6 KB

How well do these hold up? I abuse my M4 in shotgun courses and am not sure 4 screws will be able to handle a day of 200 rounds plus running and gunning

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    How well do these hold up? I abuse my M4 in shotgun courses and am not sure 4 screws will be able to handle a day of 200 rounds plus running and gunning
    200 rounds? Like per hour or per day .
    200rds pretty much a warm up no?

The rail comes with the 4 screw to stop any movement of the rail. Its small set sscrews.
    Its not needed and i dont know anyone that uses them.
    We have several thousand rounds fired through our m4 we use to test for parts, zero issues.
    They also work on the clones, the clones are supper tight so no movemt at all

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Mine hasnt moved at all with over 500 rounds down range with this forend attached. Including more than a couple drops to the ground and some fairly rough use in between.

What is annoying though... I bought the Gen 1 bolt release at the same time and it will absolutely not work with this forend.
    Last edited by ZEN403; 06-09-2023 at 02:22 PM.
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    200 rounds? Like per hour or per day .
    200rds pretty much a warm up no?

The rail comes with the 4 screw to stop any movement of the rail. Its small set sscrews.
    Its not needed and i dont know anyone that uses them.
    We have several thousand rounds fired through our m4 we use to test for parts, zero issues.
    They also work on the clones, the clones are supper tight so no movemt at all
    Can you clarify. You’re saying the set screws aren’t needed? Fits tight without?

Quote Originally Posted by redflagmat View Post
    Can you clarify. You’re saying the set screws aren’t needed? Fits tight without?
    They fit tight on the turkish gun with no movement with out set screws.
    They fit with very little movement on Benelli M4,s without the set screws, and very tight with the set screws.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    Mine hasnt moved at all with over 500 rounds down range with this forend attached. Including more than a couple drops to the ground and some fairly rough use in between.

What is annoying though... I bought the Gen 1 bolt release at the same time and it will absolutely not work with this forend.
    as all aluminum handguard uses the handguard retainer to mount, our BAD tab will not work
    you will have to use our EBR 2.0 and drill and tap the release.

EBR Extended Bolt Release 2.0 - SJ HARDWARE
    bbb