CZ Shadow 2 OR Slide Only

Just got the slide I ordered from Tenda, and it actually doesn't have rear slide serrations. I guess that manufacturing change was made part way through the batch that just got imported?

Just got the slide I ordered from Tenda, and it actually doesn't have rear slide serrations. I guess that manufacturing change was made part way through the batch that just got imported?

I got mine today from Tenda and it has the rear serrations, just like the picture. Maybe you got a defective one?

I just received mine from Tenda today and it had no rear slide serrations. I’m disappointed given that the pictures showed serrations and the shadow 2’s are a pain in the ass to #### without them. It’s weird that two versions are going around without being distinct.

Dang I hope mine comes with rear slide serrations…
I ordered from Tenda as well.
I’m aware minor fitting is required but does the slide fit on the frame at all?

Anyone have a link to these dealers, aside from Tenda?

Somehow Tenda’s pricing went from $400 to $420 to $460 in the span of a week.

I can’t find on reliable or Al’s but search on a phone sucks and I’m not in reliable cell signal for a call. Thanks.

I can’t find on reliable or Al’s but search on a phone sucks and I’m not in reliable cell signal for a call. Thanks.

It wasn't on Reliable's website. I called them and ordered it.

I found two stores online that still have it in stock for an average price. Looks around the web and you’ll find it.

Got my slide from Tesro. Serrations front and back. I measured the diameter compared to my existing slide and it's 2 thousands difference. So I guess it needs 1 thou taken off each side.

We are now sold out of these slides at the distributor level.

We have more on order but we do not expect restock for a few months.

Back
Top Bottom