YNG ARMS Tactical Revolver Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made in the same factories in Turkiye as Revolution Armoury REV410 shotguns and Yildiz Silah Sanayi (Yilidiz Weapon Industry) 410 shotguns: the receiver, cylinder and action will all be almost indistinguishable.

I might be interested if the cylinders accepted BOTH 45LC and 410.

No, they don't: 410 only.

Otherwise you get something that can't do either better than crap. First, I know because I used to own a couple: biggest mistake ever. The Raging Judge, the Judge, and the Circuit Judge had horrible 45LC accuracy (they all patterned like a 12ga with buck shot at 60 yards) and the 410 at 5 yards became a 'supper scatter gun' with the same pattern as a cylinder bore at 30 yards. Second: just look up Paul Harrell's reviews of them: https://www.youtube.com/@PaulHarrell/search?query=judge

Not stopping you from buying one if they come to Canada: just be warned.

Why does anyone want this Turkish garbage...

Again, guess who has shotguns made in Turkike (usually their most common, most bought cheap models)?

• CZ
  • Weatherby
  • Mossberg
  • Stevens
  • Tristar
  • Stoeger
  • Benelli
  • Franchi
  • Beretta

If you want to be 100% sure it isn't made in Turkey you either have to buy older guns, do the research to find out, or buy Perazzi or other "high end" shotguns.

Otherwise you get something that can't do either better than crap. First, I know because I used to own a couple: biggest mistake ever. The Raging Judge, the Judge, and the Circuit Judge had horrible 45LC accuracy (they all patterned like a 12ga with buck shot at 60 yards) and the 410 at 5 yards became a 'supper scatter gun' with the same pattern as a cylinder bore at 30 yards. Second: just look up Paul Harrell's reviews of them: https://www.youtube.com/@PaulHarrell/search?query=judge

Again, guess who has shotguns made in Turkike (usually their most common, most bought cheap models)?

• CZ
  • Weatherby
  • Mossberg
  • Stevens
  • Tristar
  • Stoeger
    [*]Benelli
    [*]Franchi
    [*]Beretta

If you want to be 100% sure it isn't made in Turkey you either have to buy older guns, do the research to find out, or buy Perazzi or other "high end" shotguns.

None of Beretta, Benelli or Franchi have guns made in Turkey.

• CZ
  • Weatherby
  • Mossberg
  • Stevens
  • Tristar
  • Stoeger
  • Benelli
  • Franchi
  • Beretta

Same question, why do people buy Turkish made trash...

And maybe re-do your list lol

None of Beretta, Benelli or Franchi have guns made in Turkey.

Beretta owns Benelli & Stoeger: Inertia system parts are make in Turkiye. Franchi inertia systems are made in Turkiye.

Same way parts can be made in China and assembled in the USA. Benelli, Franchi and Beretta can be assembled in one place, but that doesn't mean the components are not made elsewhere.

Having this doesn't mean Beretta, Benelli or Franchi are garbage... and neither does it mean Turkish shotguns have to be either.

My list is fine.

There are plenty of Turkish made shotguns that are very good quality.

Unfortunately there are several Turkish made shotguns that are in fact very cheaply made.

Then there are others that are very well made.

The reality is plenty of firearms are now made in Turkey, one has to do a lot of research and decide on their own what is acceptable to them.

Turqua rifles that are made in Turkey are for example very well made, accurate, reasonably priced and are very reliable.

The revolver type 410 shotgun is very cool indeed, they just have design flaws that are annoying and sometimes dangerous.

The gun culture can be a tough crowd to please, most gun people want awesome quality at less expensive prices, hence why so many firearms are now made in Turkey.

Last edited:

I'll keep that in mind.

Last edited:
List is fine, see above.

Maybe because your opinion is yours and Turkish stuff isn't all trash.

You know very well the difference between components being made in turkey under the quality control supervision of those companies and this crap. Or, maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom