YNG ARMS Tactical Revolver Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oy Vey...

Why does anyone want this Turkish garbage...

What a sad state we are in...

I agree not sure why people buy this garbage. Can’t even legally hunt with this thing shotguns need to be limited to three rounds so unless your willing to weld up all the chambers in the thing and only leave three loadable this can’t be in the bush during regular hunting season so it’s pretty much useless for hunting

I agree not sure why people buy this garbage. Can’t even legally hunt with this thing shotguns need to be limited to three rounds so unless your willing to weld up all the chambers in the thing and only leave three loadable this can’t be in the bush during regular hunting season so it’s pretty much useless for hunting

There are plugs for sale for the chambers to reduce it to 2, the gun doesn't need permanent alteration

I remember once upon a time, everyone was saying not to buy any trash made in Japan. And then in the last couple of decades, everyone was saying not to buy any trash made in China. Nowadays, the best quality cars are Japanese and 90% of everything that people wear, use and depend on for technology is made in China.

People can keep harping on Turkish products till they grow old, retire and fade away, but the rest of us will just keep on having fun. Because their judgement doesn't really affect us in any way.

Beretta owns Benelli & Stoeger: Inertia system parts are make in Turkiye. Franchi inertia systems are made in Turkiye.

Same way parts can be made in China and assembled in the USA. Benelli, Franchi and Beretta can be assembled in one place, but that doesn't mean the components are not made elsewhere.

Having this doesn't mean Beretta, Benelli or Franchi are garbage... and neither does it mean Turkish shotguns have to be either.

My list is fine.

There are Stoeger shotguns made in Turkey that are based off the Inertia system, because that's what Stoeger currently are; rebranded better QC'd Turkish shotguns for the most part (in the past they had other sourced OEM manufacturers from different countries too), but it is at best misinformation to say Beretta's or Benelli's or Franchi's own inertia or otherwise shotguns or any parts of their operating mechanisms are made in Turkey. If you have concrete sources to back up such a claim, provide them, but don't just throw a list or statements out there and treat them as "facts".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom