First Shotgun

Personally, I like the versatile Mossberg 500. However, choosing a shotgun is a very individual matter and depends on your preferences, size, comfort, and shooting style. I think you should try them on in your nearest store to choose the right one. Also, you did not indicate for what purposes the purchase is planned, I mean it will be hunting, or sports shooting, or something else. The main thing is that this should not be a school shooting because some people ruthlessly abuse weapons, including in such cases. In college, I read research paper topics at https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/school-shooting/, showing the need for strict control over access to firearms. Although I am sure that you are responsible for possessing weapons.

My question is why would you post that link on here that you supposedly read in college ? I never even clicked on it . do you not think that we some of the most Legit and Law abiding people who walk this earth need to read such dribble ? thank you but no thank you.

I managed to find a used BPS for $500. Granted it was from 1984 and has a fixed choke but it's still a great gun!

With a $700 budget, you can get any of the ones that you had mentioned but be sure to get them in a two barrel combo package. I would recomend a 16" fixed barrel along with a 24" barrel with changable chokes. Here in Canada, the 870 has the most aftermarket parts but I personally like the lock up and release of the SXP and the loading gate of the 500. Having said that, for every day use around the farm I have an 870 Express Tactical on the quad because it is build like a tank. You might want the first shotgun to be one that you can use forever.

Personally, I like the versatile Mossberg 500. However, choosing a shotgun is a very individual matter and depends on your preferences, size, comfort, and shooting style. I think you should try them on in your nearest store to choose the right one. Also, you did not indicate for what purposes the purchase is planned, I mean it will be hunting, or sports shooting, or something else. The main thing is that this should not be a school shooting because some people ruthlessly abuse weapons, including in such cases. In college, I read research paper topics at https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/school-shooting/, showing the need for strict control over access to firearms. Although I am sure that you are responsible for possessing weapons.
Bill, have you been drinking?

This blog was very nicely formatted; it maintained a flow from the first word to the last. **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Just ordered the Taiga Wolverine XM Pump Shotgun, 12 Gauge, 10" Barrel , great home defense shotgun and hunting once you add the 13" barrel extension , only downside is not much aftermarkets for it and its only a 3+1 , may as well learn with the SBS anything after that is a breeze , i learned with a sawed off and loved it

Gauge: 12 Gauge
Action: Pump action foldable
Barrel Length: 10” (Comes with 13.5" Barrel Extension with door breacher choke)
Feed In: Manual
Forend: Synthetic
Front Sight: Fiber front sight
Receiver Material: 7075 Aluminum
Capacity: 3+1
Stock: Synthetic
Chokes: 5
Safety: Manual (Folding stock also acts as a safety - gun will not fire when adjustable stock is folded forward)
Weight: 2.7 lbs
Overall Length: 32"

https://www.bullseyenorth.com/shop/...anada-day-special-price-starts-july-1st-30575

Back
Top Bottom