NEW STORE OPEN JUNES 13th 10am

Im not a sympathizer but shouldnt we move past the CC issues?

No - I spent hours on the phone and had $10,000 worth of airline tickets scammed off my card when a simple email from FOC OVER A MONTH BEFORE stating their system had been compromised would have had me cancel my card and not have had to deal with the stress.

I'll never purchase anything from them again and will continue to tell other people they don't give a rats a$$ about their customers

There is a lot of beating dead horses on here, but this topic is really getting ridiculous. Some people really need to move on.

You really don't need to keep telling us all that you won't buy from them again.

I know, I get the point. I think we all do.

Cheers!

And congrats on the new location FOC!

I had a bad experience with FOC also. They do not try to satisfy and keep clients. Maybe they will change their customer service to start trying to keep clients happy. Until then, the numerous replies on this thread about their poor customer service and client retention is accurate from my own experience.

FOC, start thinking about your customer service, and your business will improve and grow. Until then, you can see in your google reviews (Sort by lowest first, lots of recent ones) and in this forum how you are chasing customers away. The firearms community in Canada is very small.

Just tired of the whining. They have been awesome with every one of my multiple orders.

And on here I have noticed two sides to every customer service issue. It’s so strange that some people never have any.

I wonder what that is all about.

WOW are you ever annoying

Are you gonna send me another message about my dad? Or that you can’t wait for me to go pink? Or write pink a ridiculous amount of times?

I believe your opinion is worth less than nothing.

Cheers, and I thought I suggested you should get some help? How is that going?

There is a lot of beating dead horses on here, but this topic is really getting ridiculous. Some people really need to move on.

You really don't need to keep telling us all that you won't buy from them again.

I know, I get the point. I think we all do.

Cheers!

And congrats on the new location FOC!

This message has been bought and paid for by FOC

Just a happy repeat customer with no credit cad issues. Not one issue young padawan.

That's great.....

So the rest of us that got screwed, can't keep talking about it, because you've had no issues and don't want to talk about it anymore.

I guess being a "part time shooter " you wouldn't run into many issues. But those of us that " shoot quite a bit " have run into issues.

That's great.....

So the rest of us that got screwed, can't keep talking about it, because you've had no issues and don't want to talk about it anymore.

I guess being a "part time shooter " you wouldn't run into many issues. But those of us that " shoot quite a bit " have run into issues.

So your credit card company did not refund you for the fraudulent purchases? You need a new bank.

If they did refund you and it caused you time and stress, I am sorry that happened to you. However, it could have happened making a purchase anywhere. In fact it happens every day and most adults move on.

You and others keep complaining on every FOC post. They are advertising a new location and you and the others are whining about an event from last year that was resolved and addressed. Please note the earlier posts. Do you not have anything better to do? Maybe go shooting? Spend some time with loved ones? Touch some grass?

Just my thoughts young padawan. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom