We are hiring!

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
We are hiring! ….. High Caliber Services in Mission On Main St
Must have valid PAL&RPAL certificate before applying.
We are seeking to add a part time member to our team who can provide friendly, helpful experience for our customers.
Must have prior experience in a similar role and have a strong commitment to customer service and safety.
The ideal candidate will enjoy constant interaction with customers of all ages and possess excellent communication and people skills.
Responsibilities: Retail sales, Lite daily maintenance/cleaning, Answering Telephones. Computer skills are a must.
Other duties as needed (loading, unloading, assisting with deliveries, etc.) Some heavy lifting required. Standing for extended periods of time, bending, kneeling.
Requirements: Must hold a valid Restricted PAL
Ability to work a flexible schedule
Excellent communication skills
Previous customer service or retail experience
Previous Hunting/Fishing experience would be an asset but not essential.
Must have firearm knowledge.
Gunsmithing is an asset
Please send résumé via email to hical@shaw.ca
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Benefits: Store discount
Experience: Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Shift availability: 11am till 5pm
Weekend Availability

Trying to order/contact - no response

I've been trying to place an order for over a week now. My EMT has been returned twice and there's been no answer to voice or emails. Are you still in business?

So I guess that means you pay minimum wage?

Not worth the effort to apply when you’re intentionally avoiding multiple questions on the subject. Shows a lack of good faith on your part.

You failed this job interview hical, which is why you’re still looking.

I agree with Brandon. I specifically asked what your maximum wage offered might be, because it gives people who have better things to do an idea if Hical is a place for a career or a temporary gig.

Disappointing to see forum members treat their community with the same level of respect as an Indeed ad. If you just want anyone to apply for whatever you'll throw their way, skip posting it in such a manner so close to your community.

So I guess that means you pay minimum wage?

Not worth the effort to apply when you’re intentionally avoiding multiple questions on the subject. Shows a lack of good faith on your part.

You failed this job interview hical, which is why you’re still looking.

If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!.......:(

This job in the lower mainland should pay $25.00 an hour to start.

Anyone with a valid firearms license and experience is worth that.

Businesses' in Cranbrook are paying $22.00 an hour right now for service industry jobs.

At that they still cannot find staff......:(

Gas just hit $1.89 per litre, that's $8.60 per gallon.

Trudy is going to put it up in October to $11.38 per gallon or $2.50 per litre.

I wonder if the liberal gun owners will keep voting liberal!.......:(
:popCorn:

I called to speak with Hical.

If you've got 5+ years in a gun store and prior smithing experience they'll top out at $18.25 an hour.

So if you're being paid more than $18.25 an hour over in BC, skip applying here.

If you've got 5+ years in a gun store and prior smithing experience they'll top out at $18.25 an hour.

So if you're being paid more than $18.25 an hour over in BC, skip applying here.

Well you won't be driving to work at $18.25 per hour.

Oh wait, you won't be taking a bus either.

Start walking.

If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys!.......:(

This job in the lower mainland should pay $25.00 an hour to start.

Anyone with a valid firearms license and experience is worth that.

Businesses' in Cranbrook are paying $22.00 an hour right now for service industry jobs.

At that they still cannot find staff......:(

Gas just hit $1.89 per litre, that's $8.60 per gallon.

Trudy is going to put it up in October to $11.38 per gallon or $2.50 per litre.

I wonder if the liberal gun owners will keep voting liberal!.......:(
:popCorn:

let s see it the next gvt is willing to cancel the carbon tax in the whole ...

I can guarantee you that the local McDonalds is paying more than that. They’re not willing to pay what the job is worth so nobody who could do the job wants to do it.

They might think they cant afford to pay what the market demands, ultimately they will find out if they can afford not to.

Back
Top Bottom