Great north gun Co, carcanos?

There was an issue with one CGN member here.

I've seen a half dozen of the Carcano rifles from GNGco and they were all very nice.

When buying surplus firearms, if there is an option for a better grade, take it.

Buddy and I ordered at the same time. His was decent, mine is unusable with a bent bolt and pitted to death, roll of the dice especially ordering this late.

Last edited:
Mine showed up in great shape. Here is a quote of the post I made in this forum after I received it. Since then I've probably only put 24 rounds through it or so, but I have had no issues (other than the typical repro-clip issues I also get with my other 2 Carcanos)

I was able to get to the post office today and pick up my new rifle. It is a 1936 manufacture date with, what I would call, overall good appearance with only minor surface rust. No time today to give it a good thorough cleaning, so all I did was add a little grease around the bolt and cycle it a couple times. The bore looks good, a little dark, but no signs of pitting or missing rifling. Rifle was very well packaged for transport. I would not hesitate to buy from GNG in the future

20221216-174604.jpg

Back
Top Bottom