Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New store is looking great!

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Should get a shave and a haircut. I have seen at least 2 other posts from you about FOC in the past. I bought from them once and did not have any problems but they charge both PST/GST for BC residents and they are constantly spamming my inbox with their "sales". I get it, that big store has to be paid off somehow.
    You can unsubscribe from their emails. I get emails from Cabelas, SFRC, Solely, etc etc. I just don’t open them if I don’t care.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    RL1 has given us many informative and interesting photos of the events/stores/Shot Shows, he's had the good fortune to visit.

He has shared them with us, most appreciate it. And not just guns, in some cases, food too!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    RL1 has some excellent gun shop tour threads, and his motocycle and TACCOM threads loaded with pics are definitely worth a look.

Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    cool thank you for supporting without even looking the threads created by the op ...
    I’ve seen most of his very detailed threads with lots of pics over the years. Gun stores, trade shows, restaurants etc. You’ve obviously not seen them but you’re remarks in this thread make you look like a troll.

Suck it up and bow out or keep trying to defend your troll statements, you’re choice…
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Nice looking store , and a great review ; looks like a store that John Wick would enjoy hanging out in . Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

RL1…..always enjoy your posts and all the pics. Thanks

Really ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    RL1 literally promotes EVERY gun store, and EVERY gun related event.

To say that he's on the payroll of one particular store is absurd.

Hey RL1, you've got another fan here as well. All of your various tours of shops and shows from across the country and continent have always been awesome and unbiased.
    Ignore the trolls, they don't care about facts, they're too stuck in their own mire of hatred and ignorance.
    As for the hair, I dare you to style it with mousse or gel. I'm thinking a pompadour. :-D

I do have one question though, when you visit all these various places, how often do you leave empty handed?
    It's an addictive hobby.
    I'd love to see a photo tour of your vault.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast