Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: New store is looking great!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeShooter View Post
    Awe, now you hurt my feelings.

Continue to whine on. You represent reasonable gun owners very poorly. But keep expressing your hurt feelings. That is what this site needs.

You’ve been a whiner and a baby since your arrival. Hard to believe your name isn’t pink yet……it’s coming no doubt.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...9101-EE-Access
    Poly is pissed eh...behold my field of f*cks..and see that it is bare!!

Murph83

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    You’ve been a whiner and a baby since your arrival. Hard to believe your name isn’t pink yet……it’s coming no doubt.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...9101-EE-Access

Awe still butt hurt are we. You need to move on. You made your point a couple threads ago. Go to the range. Touch some grass. Grow up.

Cheers!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redflagmat View Post
    You can unsubscribe from their emails. I get emails from Cabelas, SFRC, Solely, etc etc. I just don’t open them if I don’t care.
    Yep , that is the easiest solution . Doesn't take much effort to hit delete .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

I've been to the new store a couple of times in recent times and made some purchases. Largely because they had some items in stock that I wanted. I was a new customer I felt like I was treated well. I liked their layout and everything was neat and tidy. I have nothing negative to say as my transactions were done at the store and in person.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rc_p120's Avatar
    WTF is all this about them being connected to China and Russia???

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    Stopped by the store for a quick visit and it is looking great! i cant believe how similar it looks to the old store. You sure kept the look and feel.

I'll be back in a few weeks to do a full photo tour but in the meantime, some of my favourites, including the McMillan TAC .308, B&T APC Pro and B&T APR338

(this is what happens to your hair when you drive with the window and sunroof open lol)

See you soon!

RL
    Those guns look scary, better not let Poly see them...
    Dump the Turd 2024!!! Vote for Pierre!

The new store location is just a stone's throw from my parents' place so while visiting them recently I thought I'd drop by the store. Glad I did - saw a guy there that used to work another LGS that I frequented often and I have a great deal of respect for this guy. He (Tank) has steered me right so many times - he is a great character guy. Definitely he is an asset at FOC and I will drop by more often knowing that he's there now. Had quick chat with him while I picked up my items.

I do like the layout of the new store - it's clean, bright and well organized.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678