Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEW PRODUCTION 5.56 62gr FMJ

Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    I mean, or the price for surplus corrosive ammo is (was?) insanely low. It’s all about perspective.

+1 for the crew interested in various SP options for 5.56
    You can get brand new non-corrosive brass cased 7.62x39 for basically half of what they're asking for reloads, or brand new non corrosive steel case for 1/3. So no, its not about perspective, it's a bad price.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Metal Inc View Post
    Funny you should mention it- Stay tuned. Will likely have something up your alley around the end of this week or early next week...
    Not meaning to turn this into a request page - but any plans on doing a run of some heavier bullets? 69, 75 or 77 grain loads. Now the NR CZ Bren 2s are rolling out and they come with a 1:7 twist rate on the barrels I imagine there are a few folks who might be looking for heavier projectiles. This would be just target ammo - unlikely for varmint use. Heavy FMJ would be my preference.

Cheers!

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwaggernaught View Post
    Not meaning to turn this into a request page - but any plans on doing a run of some heavier bullets? 69, 75 or 77 grain loads. Now the NR CZ Bren 2s are rolling out and they come with a 1:7 twist rate on the barrels I imagine there are a few folks who might be looking for heavier projectiles. This would be just target ammo - unlikely for varmint use. Heavy FMJ would be my preference.

Cheers!
    You read our minds. With increased availability of components, we have been doing development on a number of products, including some heavier 5.56 and .223 offerings!

Also, we DO have something of a request page rolling, https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-your-input!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Awesome news.

Will the 62gr be a bonded soft point by chance?

77gr MK262ish loading in the future too?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Nice price on the 223.
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Any updates?

Will the 62gr be a bonded soft point or just standard SP?

77gr MK262ish loading?

Will these be 5.56 loadings?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12