Lockhart Tactical Raven's are on the way!

DominionOutdoors

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
We have an order of Lockhart Ravens chambered in 5.56 in production, Contact us to reserve yours!

z5sE1AH.jpg

We have an order of Lockhart Ravens chambered in 5.56 in production, Contact us to reserve yours!

z5sE1AH.jpg

Would you have some with the heavy barrels or only the skinny standard barrels? You have to mention HEAVY Barrel when ordering or it will always come with a standard barrel.

Would you have some with the heavy barrels or only the skinny standard barrels? You have to mention HEAVY Barrel when ordering or it will always come with a standard barrel.

We looked into it and unfortunately you can only order the 9mm with the heavy barrel. we can order you a heavier aftermarket barrel if you would like.

We were told approximately 6 weeks, so shouldn't be too much longer now.

When my Raven's carrier cracked in the 2nd week of May, I was told to check back in a month to see if they had the updated carriers. I checked back at the end of June (just over a month) and was told they were in production and would finish shortly. It's now over a month past that.

All that to say, I wouldn't keep my hopes too high up on the 6 week estimate.

When my Raven's carrier cracked in the 2nd week of May, I was told to check back in a month to see if they had the updated carriers. I checked back at the end of June (just over a month) and was told they were in production and would finish shortly. It's now over a month past that.

All that to say, I wouldn't keep my hopes too high up on the 6 week estimate.

We'll reach out to Lockhart soon and see where things are at and give everyone an update.

Back
Top Bottom