Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
87   4   1

Attachments

• bug-a-salt-salt-gun-shoots-salt-pellets-to-combat-bugs-and-home-pests-0.jpg
    bug-a-salt-salt-gun-shoots-salt-pellets-to-combat-bugs-and-home-pests-0.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,783
Its an a salt weapon, it even says so in the title. Liebral heads are going to explode! Justin is thinking "those poor bugs...":rolleyes:

One time when I was a kid I filled up the pouch of my slingshot with table salt and waited for my younger brother to come out of his room. It was summertime and he wasn't wearing a shirt that day. I shot him in the back when he wasn't looking and ran away. I could hear the screams as I escaped down the hallway. I bet this will work even better on bugs. :d

Seen this and had to go view some reviews. From what I have seen these are a big waste of money save the cash and buy a can of raid. Not trying to crap on tenda but this is nothing more than Chinese garbage save your cash

These are actually quite fun. I have had the GEN II for about three years. Good range...treat it like a shotgun with an IC choke. These are also good for taking down wasps and hornets. However, this takes some testing/practice. Worth the money for sure....as long as the price of salt doesn't go through the roof !

Seen this and had to go view some reviews. From what I have seen these are a big waste of money save the cash and buy a can of raid. Not trying to crap on tenda but this is nothing more than Chinese garbage save your cash

so where does one purchase the premium "made in 'murica" alternative?

Ya... Mine Kinda Sucked , I mean it shoots... But Will not Kill Anything!! Unless 6" Away...
But... At the same time... I think i may have Cooked mine using Different Kind of Salt than normal Table Salt.. (Pink Salt) but same size Really...
I say Wait and See how the Co2 Models they have will be.

These things are great fun. But use kocher salt. It’s heavier and has much better range
Don’t knock them until you try. They are tonnes of fun

Back
Top Bottom