Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Bren 2 MS Drop-In Barrel Parts Question...

I ordered the 11" conversion Bren 2 MS from Marstar... so this means that spare 11" barrel it fitted and ready to swap out "by removing a few Torx screws..." - essentially any compatible barrel we can have it ready for easy swapping by fitting it with these pieces

if that's the case I'd be interested

I would like a loose 18.6” 7.62x39 barrel with trunion block/gas tube so i or my smith can drop it in. (Re basically the rarest part
    Of the unobtainable caliber conversion kit.

Also 300BLK yes just do it all?!?!? I don’t think you’re gonna have barrels collecting dust for these guns mr. Dlask. Every Tom dick and Harry with $3k and an RPAL is picking these up.
    Last edited by AfroCowboy; 06-29-2023 at 08:03 AM.

I’m in!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Horilka's Avatar
    A must have.
    CSSA CPC
    ===
    “Military theory does not account for regular dudes with track pants and hunting rifles” - General Valeriy Zaluzhny

I'm down for the interchangeable parts as well as caliber conversion kits 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by januarysnake View Post
    I ordered the 11" conversion Bren 2 MS from Marstar... so this means that spare 11" barrel it fitted and ready to swap out "by removing a few Torx screws..." - essentially any compatible barrel we can have it ready for easy swapping by fitting it with these pieces

Need confirmation if the swap is as easy as indicated - if so I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by januarysnake View Post

Yes, that's the theory. We will have a factory rifle here to test each barrel on. The gas pistons and piston head would get re-used as it is the same across all models. It is possible since HB Industries make a regulator and piston head to add that as well for a bit more money so you have a TRUE drop on barrel complete and ready to go.

Just spit ballin' here....

Talk amongst yourselves, I have to get some Brens tested.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Interested. What lengths will be aviable?

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Yes, that's the theory. We will have a factory rifle here to test each barrel on. The gas pistons and piston head would get re-used as it is the same across all models. It is possible since HB Industries make a regulator and piston head to add that as well for a bit more money so you have a TRUE drop on barrel complete and ready to go.

Just spit ballin' here....

Talk amongst yourselves, I have to get some Brens tested.
    Name:  takemymoney.jpg
Views: 1210
Size:  59.2 KB
    Last edited by Veritas et Libertas; 06-29-2023 at 12:45 PM.
    "Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm."

More intested in complete uppers. Would be nice to have 8", 9", 9"-39 uppers.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast