CZ Bren 2 MS Drop-In Barrel Parts Question...

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey guys. We have had a TON of folks asking about a spare trunnion and gas block set up for their Bren 2 MS rifles that we have converted. I have a line on the parts but need to gauge if there is really is that much interest or if it's just a couple people ..

Before you ask, cost for these parts will run about $600-$700. This is :

-Trunnion
-Gas block
-Gas Regulator ket, spring and roll pin
-Gas regulator for the spare barrel your rifle came with

This makes the rifle barrel changeable by removing a few Torx screws, remove / replace barrel, re-torque the Torx and off you go.

If you want to change CALIBER that could also be something we look at. These are the things we think about at night....

Let me know on this thread and if there is enough interest we could make this happen.

I'd be in for one. Sorry in advance if its a dumb question, is this something i can easily put together myself or would we have to send the old 11inch barrel in?

I ordered the 11" conversion Bren 2 MS from Marstar... so this means that spare 11" barrel it fitted and ready to swap out "by removing a few Torx screws..." - essentially any compatible barrel we can have it ready for easy swapping by fitting it with these pieces

if that's the case I'd be interested

I would like a loose 18.6” 7.62x39 barrel with trunion block/gas tube so i or my smith can drop it in. (Re basically the rarest part
Of the unobtainable caliber conversion kit.

Also 300BLK yes just do it all?!?!? I don’t think you’re gonna have barrels collecting dust for these guns mr. Dlask. Every Tom #### and Harry with $3k and an RPAL is picking these up.

Last edited:
I ordered the 11" conversion Bren 2 MS from Marstar... so this means that spare 11" barrel it fitted and ready to swap out "by removing a few Torx screws..." - essentially any compatible barrel we can have it ready for easy swapping by fitting it with these pieces

Need confirmation if the swap is as easy as indicated - if so I am in.

Yes, that's the theory. We will have a factory rifle here to test each barrel on. The gas pistons and piston head would get re-used as it is the same across all models. It is possible since HB Industries make a regulator and piston head to add that as well for a bit more money so you have a TRUE drop on barrel complete and ready to go.

Just spit ballin' here....

Talk amongst yourselves, I have to get some Brens tested.

Yes, that's the theory. We will have a factory rifle here to test each barrel on. The gas pistons and piston head would get re-used as it is the same across all models. It is possible since HB Industries make a regulator and piston head to add that as well for a bit more money so you have a TRUE drop on barrel complete and ready to go.

Just spit ballin' here....

Talk amongst yourselves, I have to get some Brens tested.

takemymoney.jpg

Attachments

• takemymoney.jpg
    takemymoney.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1,235
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom