Thread: looking for Lee Enfield no4 mk1

looking for Lee Enfield no4 mk1

Im looking for a lee enfield no4 mk1. im new to buying firearms. do you guys have any tips on buying WW2 Firearms like this and what should I look out for.
    thanks

Welcome! You're new here so I'll just give you the answer.

Questions regarding old military surplus rifles go in the Milsurp forum; https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...php/75-Milsurp
    When you're ready to buy post your "Wanted To Buy" (WTB) post in the Surplus section; https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-Surplus-Rifle
    Support the CCFR!

Go to the military surplus forum and look up the sticky’s, they are in pink at the top. A lot of information there.
    Smokeless powder is just a passing fad. #1 gun rule,carry one.

you can get a lee enfield that has a sporter stock for pretty cheap unless you wan't the full military look. Those cost quite a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by Noltz View Post

Questions regarding old military surplus rifles go in the Milsurp forum; **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    When you're ready to buy post your "Wanted To Buy" (WTB) post in the Surplus section; **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum****Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    A useful guide for me. I also want to buy a rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Noltz View Post

Questions regarding old military surplus rifles go in the Milsurp forum; **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    When you're ready to buy post your "Wanted To Buy" (WTB) post in the Surplus section; **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    I have booked but have problem with payment, it asks to enter a confirmation code but i am not getting any response message.