BCL Bronco Howitzer .308 Available Now!

Firearms Outlet Canada

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
We just received another shipment of the Black Creek Labs TRX Bronco Howitzer FSS - .308 Win., 9.5", BLK

These guns are in stock and ready to ship out. Link to purchase >>> BUY NOW!

Howitzer.jpg

Attachments

• Howitzer.jpg
    Howitzer.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5,602
If they make a barrel sleeve like the 12.5 Bronco Scout, that would be idea. Or better yet, replace the stock of a 12.5 scout with this folding stock.

There is supposed to be a 12.5" Bronco Howitzer available at some point, it's on BCL's website. That's the one I'm interested in. Still nice and short but get a bit more speed and a bit less blast.

Had the pleasure of being beside a member shooting this gun at my range. Lets just say that I am glad that I wear customs ear plugs with my ear defenders on. Its a sweet shooting gun but its a loud fire breathing dragon especially at an indoor range. Lol

I want one in 223/556. Cant wait.

How to turn a .308 into a 7.62x39 in terms of performance lol. Still it is undeniably cool so i wouldn't judge anyone who just wanted one. I think in 7.62x39 this thing would be a really cool truck gun.

Short barrels and folding stocks reduce the size of the gun for storage and transport. The shorter barrel is also lighter weight and stiffer then a longer barrel.

Those are the fairly obvious and easy to observe benefits. Slight reduction in velocity and large increase in noise are the fairly obvious downsides.

Not sure why it's difficult for some people to see the obvious pros and cons of niche tools and accept that despite the woke narrative, variety is the spice of life.

How to turn a .308 into a 7.62x39 in terms of performance lol. Still it is undeniably cool so i wouldn't judge anyone who just wanted one. I think in 7.62x39 this thing would be a really cool truck gun.

I already have a short barrel .308 and was thinking the same thing about trying one of these in 7.62X39 for a handy cheap to shoot blaster.

The reduction in velocity of a 12.5" or so barrel is real, but for hunting out to 300 yards not much of an issue.... at typical hunting distances of less then 200 yards or people hunting out of a blind or tree stand, I can see some pretty clear benefits of a short and handy gun.

Back
Top Bottom