Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Attention customers with postal codes that begin with P. You're nobody now.

…….
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 07-19-2023 at 03:58 AM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Regular
    I've had two lots of ammo shipped to my door from a large retailer in New Brunswick, and I'm about as "P" as you can get, three hours northeast of Thunder Bay.

This is because Canpar and other couriers have decided to not renew thier business firearms licenses (not all offices, but at least the ones in Northern Ontario....which is in Sudbury).
    Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by Helsinki Cowboy View Post
    Anybody who buys their drugs from Trudope’s drug stores can still get their legalized dope anywhere in the kuntry though .
    It's the Canadian dopers who voted in the piece of sh1t trudy to begin with.

Unfortunately the dopers far out number those of us who do not smoke dope.

It's the new age woke way I'm afraid........
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

This is really no issue at all, if these losers want to give up some of the easiest money out there ill start making runs down every weekend. Who the hell cares what these cowards are refusing, we dont need them.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    why doesn't canada's firearms and ammunition industry have it's own bonded, licensed and dangerous goods certified couriers.
    I mean it's not a difficult business to set up.
    It's not hard to get certified to transport dangerous goods...... I've been certified for over 10 years now.
    Sad thing is that it’s not dangerous goods till it hits a certain weight I know I e carried whole loads with 90% assorted dangerous goods and legally never put any placards on trailer. I still mail small quantities of ammo in mail #### em

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The "P" postal code is a problem for all shipments not just ammo.
    I dislike having a battle of wits when my opponent comes unarmed....it just seems so unsportsmanlike!

I tried ordering ammo from Al Flaherty's but told UPS doesn't ship to N.B. and more recently same thing with SFRC but they used purolator for me instead

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    why doesn't canada's firearms and ammunition industry have it's own bonded, licensed and dangerous goods certified couriers.
    I mean it's not a difficult business to set up.
    It's not hard to get certified to transport dangerous goods...... I've been certified for over 10 years now.
    Sure, setting up a logistics company that can deliver to every postal code in the country, dedicated to firearms and ammo should be dead simple to set up and operate - and profitable too…lol.
    “When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence.” - Gary Lloyd

…….
    Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 07-17-2023 at 12:11 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast