Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Attention customers with postal codes that begin with P. You're nobody now.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by vkyle91x View Post
    That’s illegal.
    I bet you're a fun guy...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeShooter View Post
    It really is terrible when businesses make decisions on how they run their business. There should be a government department to make them all the same and fair. Lmfao.

There are too many clowns on this site.
    Get your head out of the sand!!!!!! You are sooooooo narrow minded, I'm surprised your even here at CDN.

No one is telling them what to do, just saying the ones that show and decide they want to ship have no problem getting business, the others, well they just sit around and await the walk in only traffic. In this day and age you adapt, or you slowly suffer. Remember the beginning of covid?

Ironically I have only bought 2 lbs of powder at the local retailer, and that was on their opening day over a year ago, just because the price was good, and they had stock. In the same year I have purchased over 10 lbs from the other retailer that shows online stock and has no problem shipping powder.

I have more time to surf the net and make purchases than to drive around town and check the retail outlets for what they may have in stock when I walk in.

Uber Super GunNutz
    That’s illegal. If you’re shipping a hazardous material like powder, primers, or ammunition it must be declared correctly. If it’s not and they find out you’re nailed with thousands in fines.
    No it isn't.

Purolator just has an exemption declaration that you sign. Doesn't at all declare what the contents are.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by BillSussman44 View Post
    Simple solution. Stop telling shippers what's in the box.
    This exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillSussman44 View Post
    I bet you're a fun guy...

So funny!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by wallz View Post
    Get your head out of the sand!!!!!! You are sooooooo narrow minded, I'm surprised your even here at CDN.

No one is telling them what to do, just saying the ones that show and decide they want to ship have no problem getting business, the others, well they just sit around and await the walk in only traffic. In this day and age you adapt, or you slowly suffer. Remember the beginning of covid?

Ironically I have only bought 2 lbs of powder at the local retailer, and that was on their opening day over a year ago, just because the price was good, and they had stock. In the same year I have purchased over 10 lbs from the other retailer that shows online stock and has no problem shipping powder.

I have more time to surf the net and make purchases than to drive around town and check the retail outlets for what they may have in stock when I walk in.
    I am narrow minded because you don’t agree with me?

Got it. Lol

That’s illegal. If you’re shipping a hazardous material like powder, primers, or ammunition it must be declared correctly. If it’s not and they find out you’re nailed with thousands in fines.
    Oh no Karen!

Are you okay?.......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimeShooter View Post
    I am narrow minded because you don’t agree with me?

Got it. Lol
    Yea, NOPE! Couldn't care less what you agree with or not! More because you think I am trying to tell the retailer how to run their business and that we should have more gov control.

Its more of, "hey these guys are doing this and I buy from them, why can't you guys? I'm sure you will get more people seeing your product and create an online presence."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadDamage View Post
    I tried to have some ammo shipped to Fort Nelson BC and was told it can't be done.
    canada post service is going up to edmonton then post canada sub contractors are taking over and they will not ship ammo no more ... i received ammo in the past but it is now at 6 years ago from remington canada/ gravel agency.
    Last edited by medvedqc; 07-14-2023 at 09:33 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456