Ti 1913/m-lok handguard for type 81

Ustauk

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From Tactical Imports,
Low-Profile M-LOK Handguard for Type 81 - $199.00, https://www.tacticalimports.ca/firearm-accessories-c-35_42/lowprofile-mlok-handguard-for-type-81-p-746.html

Tactical Imports said:
WKYGNKZl.png

Introducing the Low-Profile M-LOK Handguard for Type 81. Features a slim-line design for superior ergonomics and handling, while also preventing hang-ups in gear and surroundings.

The design includes a top picatinny rail with inner channel in order to allow use of iron sights while the rail is installed. M-LOK interfaces are located on the sides, bottom and lower 45 degree angles. Manufactured with hard-coat anodized aluminum, with a premium matte black finish.

Fits all versions of T81 except for SR. Includes installation instructions, required hex keys and spare set of hardware.

In stock, ready to ship.

Are these made in Canada like the Herron Arms side rail? I know on Herrons website that they said they have 2 other products in development.

Id be interested if you can access the piston without using tools to remove the rail. Also why on earth wouldn't they post pics of the full rifle so we can actually have a decent idea of what it looks like lol.

What does it look like on the rifle fully
How secure is it
How does it attach
Why is it $150 less than the Sigmaco ones

So many questions

Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I don't know how to post pics but I can email some to someone who's smarter then me.

What does it look like on the rifle fully
How secure is it
How does it attach
Why is it $150 less than the Sigmaco ones

So many questions

Attached via lower handguard screw and bracket
Very secure
We always offer the best pricing possible, this is usually due to buying in bulk, low margins and ordering manufacturer direct :)

Is the top part of the handguard necessary? In other words, will the bottom hold properly by itself with the original wood gas tube cover?

I’m very happy with the hand guard. I have the ‘other’ makers version as well and I found the T.I. Version easier to install, good quality and a solid fit. The T81 is not a precision rifle, but I mounted a scout scope and after a few outings it seems be holding fast. The price is right as well. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom