Sig P320 Spectre Comp Slide Kit Arrived!

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Link to item
https://www.reliablegun.com/en/sig-...ppressor-sights-gold-barrel-optic-ready-black

Comes as you see it in the picture (EXCLUDING the Legion TXG Grip, just for reference on size)

0071769_sig-custom-works-slide-kit-p320-spectre-comp-slide-and-barrel-assembly-46-9mm-xray3-suppressor-sight.webp

0071769_sig-custom-works-slide-kit-p320-spectre-comp-slide-and-barrel-assembly-46-9mm-xray3-suppressor-sight.webp

0071781_sig-custom-works-slide-kit-p320-spectre-comp-slide-and-barrel-assembly-46-9mm-xray3-suppressor-sight.webp

0071780_sig-custom-works-slide-kit-p320-spectre-comp-slide-and-barrel-assembly-46-9mm-xray3-suppressor-sight.webp

You'll need a different grip module because the carry size module doesn't have long enough dust cover to host the compensator. Technically t does still work, just doesn't look good.

Yes, it looks kind of odd, but works fine with the carry grip. Picked one up yesterday from Reliable. Tried it on my TXG full size and then my AXG carry. I will have to find a full size Wilson grip as I like that profile as well.

Good service at Reliable as usual.

P.

Back
Top Bottom