Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Holosun SCS Direct Attachment Solar Charging Sights in stock - 320/PDP/MP2

New Holosun SCS Direct Attachment Solar Charging Sights in stock - 320/PDP/MP2

Our first batch of the new Holosun SCS direct attachment optics are in:

Name:  SCS-320-banner.jpg
Views: 1209
Size:  33.3 KB

The Holosun SCS-320-GR (Solar Charging Sight) is designed for P320 optics ready handguns or other DPP footprint applications. It is designed to attach directly to the slide without an adapter plate and uses our innovative solar charging system with multi-directional light sensors to automatically adjust brightness in dynamic situations: https://srstactical.ca/holosun-scs-3...cle-sight.html

Name:  SCS-PDP.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  40.3 KB

The SCS-PDP-GR (Solar Charging Sight) is designed for Walther PDP 2.0 optics ready models. It is designed to attach directly to the slide without an adapter plate and uses Holosun's innovative solar charging system with multi-directional light sensors to automatically adjust brightness in dynamic situations: https://srstactical.ca/holosun-scs-p...r-pdp-2-0.html

Name:  3e1dbff2-343e-4d76-b838-bd9676704fd2.jpg
Views: 1209
Size:  32.5 KB

The SCS-MP2-GR (Solar Charging Sight) is designed for the Smith & Wesson M&P-M2.0 full size, 9mm & 40S&W handguns (will not fit 1.0 or Shield models). It is designed to attach directly to the slide without an adapter plate and uses Holosun's innovative solar charging system with multi-directional light sensors to automatically adjust brightness in dynamic situations: https://srstactical.ca/holosun-scs-m...th-wesson.html
    SRS Tactical
    Tel: 403-453-0040
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

Will you guys be getting the P320 direct mount closed housing with a red reticle in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwaggernaught View Post
    Will you guys be getting the P320 direct mount closed housing with a red reticle in the near future?
    No I'm afraid we can only get them in the green dot version currently. Not sure when/if Holosun plan to release red versions.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

Purchased the PDP model from SRS and it is the bee's knees!
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

CGN Regular
    Can you show us the bottom of the SCS320? Does it have any stud/anti movement tabs that interface with the P320? Or does it rely on friction to keep it from being knocked out of zero?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

SCS for the PDP already sold out eh?
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Can you show us the bottom of the SCS320? Does it have any stud/anti movement tabs that interface with the P320? Or does it rely on friction to keep it from being knocked out of zero?
    It has slots for recoil lugs on the front and rear if your slide has recoil lugs, but no protruding lugs or tabs on the sight itself. I think the DPP footprint, that this also fits, typically has recoil lugs on it but the P320 doesn't.

Name:  SCS-320-bottom.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  25.1 KB
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_DL View Post
    SCS for the PDP already sold out eh?
    Sadly yes, trying to see if we can get a quick re-stock on these. If you signed up for the stock notification you'll get an email once we get more.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    That is an interesting P320 in the first pic. Any details?

I would also be interested in the SCS for the 320 with a red dot.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate604 View Post
    That is an interesting P320 in the first pic. Any details?

I would also be interested in the SCS for the 320 with a red dot.
    If I may chime in:
    It looks like a Icarus precision grip and slide with a Herrington Arms comp.
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast