Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Derya TM-22 Gen 2 Rifles with Custom Dlask 10 in. Barrels only at Dlask Arms Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by flyinhi2006 View Post
    How do you want to receive the pics? Email after the order, or is there a way to attach the image at checkout?
    I'm interested in the answer to this too.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    It doesn't count for barrel length on centrefire rifles (so a muzzle device added to a less then 18 1/2" barrel won't get the firearm out of the restricted class). However, rimfire rifles do not have a minimum barrel length to keep them non-restricted. The only requirement is that they must have a minimum 26" overall length (including any muzzle attachments) to remain non-restricted.

Welcome to the wonderful (and incomprehensible) world of Canadian firearm law.
    This would mean that the VZ61 22lr could be made N/R with a fixed stock and linear compensator.

Sorry back to TM22 not to derail

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorsbear View Post
    This would mean that the VZ61 22lr could be made N/R with a fixed stock and linear compensator.

As long as it is originally classified as a rifle and the stock was fixed so the overall length is 26"+ then conceivably yes. However, who knows how the CFC would twist the definition to prevent it from being converted from restricted to non-restricted.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    As long as it is originally classified as a rifle and the stock was fixed so the overall length is 26"+ then conceivably yes. However, who knows how the CFC would twist the definition to prevent it from being converted from restricted to non-restricted.
    They have 10 and 20 rounds available so im pretty sure it's a rifle. If those were available with a pinned stock at 26 inches overall and NR id pay a pretty penny.

Placed an order for this the other day. Looking forward to getting it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorsbear View Post

Not a snowball's chance in heck my friend. Not only were these listed as a 'Commercial Variant' and 'Pistol' but they are also Prohibited by name. This is the worst kind of Prohibited since it has been specially selected by the Eye of Sauron (RCMP Lab) for the purpose of public shaming. Naughty Skorpion.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Just ordered one of these and I'm pumped to try it out!

I sent pictures of my PAL and ID in an email reply to the order confirmation e-mail I received. I hope that works for you guys. If not, please let me know where to send it.

*EDIT* That did not seem to work. I will call in the morning.

And are the buffer tubes that come on the milspec or commercial? Im wanting to swap the stock out and just need to know what size to order. Thanks.
    Last edited by Kronkerino; 08-10-2023 at 12:55 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12