CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: RCR1-C-3300001.

Stocking Dealers:
- G4C Sports

All Conditions Durability
An extremely rugged and durable closed emitter optic which meets the demanding standards for military and law enforcement applications. The Trijicon RCR™ represents the next evolution of the Trijicon RMR® and is designed to be as durable as the legendary Trijicon ACOG®, while also improving precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of firearm in any type of environment. The RCR can withstand direct impacts and survive in the harshest environments, while still providing enhanced accuracy and an excellent field of view. The RCR does this while not requiring additional or new plates to be used as it works with the current RMR bolt pattern and direct mounts without the use of a dovetail.

aSmtjLQ.jpg

zUZ1hD9.jpg

QLAtKaC.jpg

CpEPgG5.jpg

QwZeukS.jpg

BZjMTj7.jpg

VpWeks2.jpg

z5BN87d.jpg

imllg6h.jpg

hGfFNjt.jpg

cOxFoNc.jpg

Last edited:
This thing is brutally tall and blocky.
The "capstan" screws are not a feature - it is to allow legacy design architecture to continue and still offer battery changes without having to remove the optic.

It's about time Trijicon showed up. I almost bought a holosun.

Not a fan of the Chinese in general, but admittedly Holosun has their sh!t wired tight.
The HE507C-GR-X2-ACSS is really tough to beat.

This thing is brutally tall and blocky.
The "capstan" screws are not a feature - it is to allow legacy design architecture to continue and still offer battery changes without having to remove the optic.

It makes he chuckle somewhat, pistol manufacturers have been tweaking their guns for years to remove sharp edges, protrusions, anything that would snag on clothing or make carrying and drawing cumbersome or clumsy. Now you see some EDC guns that have so many add ons that the gun is almost unrecognizable.
I get it for for the sport shooter IPSC IDPA etc, everything else though…I’m still head shaking, but to each his own :confused:

Back
Top Bottom