Trijicon RMR HD Reflex Sight

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
50 MOA with 1 MOA Dot. SKU#: RMHD1-C-3200001.
50 MOA with 3.25 MOA Dot. SKU#: RMHD2-C-3200002.

Stocking Dealers:
- G4C Sports
- Dominion Outdoors

Ready for Duty
The Trijicon RMR® HD is an innovative red dot pistol optic specifically designed for the evolving needs of Law Enforcement and the Military. Built on the foundation of the Trijicon RMR® Adjustable LED model, the RMR HD features the same patented housing shape made from forged aluminum, robust electronic system, and quality lenses. Adding a long-lasting, top-loading battery, larger window, an innovative forward looking light sensor, multiple reticle options, market leading illumination adjustability, and it’s clear the RMR HD is designed and built for duty use.

gbgD5Cn.jpg

CPQlnDV.jpg

MC5LL8P.jpg

ZeQhEO4.jpg

ZZNnP9V.jpg

Djyue2G.jpg

uusMffv.jpg

AzPErBA.jpg

bGyQksq.jpg

26apCxp.jpg

KTw2Pin.jpg

0D4Pl7g.jpg

NndEZgT.jpg

IaPiD0y.jpg

Last edited:
Way too big and bulky for most pistols, except maybe competition, in which case the better choice would be the already large SRO - imho

850usd msrp. Likely lower people are saying instore $665usd pricey for the function of a holosun. There is a sealed version now as well.

Chinese products are not on the same level as non-chinese products.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are supporting holosun, for multiple reasons.

Chinese products are not on the same level as non-Chinese products.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are supporting holosun, for multiple reasons.

Because being of Chinese origin aside, the Holosun products are both relatively inexpensive and work exactly as advertised, buoyed in the market by Holosun's industry-leading innovation and features. Pretty simple and quite self-evident, actually - unless your question was purely rhetorical....

See any of Aaron Cowan's (Sage Dynamics) reviews of the Holosun pistol optics - Until recently, he approved of only 3 optics for duty handgun carry - Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint ACRO and the Holosun models 507 & 509. That is high praise which says plenty positive about the value, durability and reliability of the Holosun product. I'm not sure if Cowan has since added any of the new contenders on the Miniature Red Dot Sight (MRDS) market to his list of "duty-approved" pistol red dots. Regardless, the Holosun handgun offerings are certainly "duty grade".

As you can probably infer from my positive comments above, I am a satisfied Holosun user. With a couple of exceptions (eg. Browning Hi-Power), my pistol fleet all wear MRDSs due to my having had double cataract surgery at the tender age of 47 (I am now 58). Over the past 10 years I have seen the MRDS market rapidly and broadly evolve to the point of being mainstream OEM factory equipment of most duty-oriented handguns. My MRDS fleet started out as an even mix of Trijicon RMRs (Gen 1 & 2) and Holosun 507s, with a smattering of Aimpoiint ACROs, Leopold DeltaPoint Pros and Vortex Venoms. I have since gravitated to a mix of roughly 60% Holosun with 20% (legacy) Trijicon and 20% Miscellaneous Red Dot manufacturers. My 10-year old Holosuns are still functioning perfectly, including several larger models such as the 510 open-emitter carbine sight and the 512 enclosed-emitter variant. They are solid products and terrific value for the price - especially when you can buy 2 Holosuns for the cost of 1 Trijicon or a single Aimpoint.

Last edited:
We have received RMHD2-C-3200002 this morning and they're going out to stocking dealers in 7-10 business days.

G1IaIls.jpg

cZ6UQxr.jpg

AWXe8xJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom