Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trijicon RMR HD Reflex Sight

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Way too big and bulky for most pistols, except maybe competition, in which case the better choice would be the already large SRO - imho
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    So they took some notes from Holosun...
    Looks pretty slick. Wonder what the street price will be here.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Does anyone know of these are compatible with the Shadow Systems Glock type guns?

Have to dig out the manual when I get home.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    850usd msrp. Likely lower people are saying instore $665usd pricey for the function of a holosun. There is a sealed version now as well.
    Chinese products are not on the same level as non-chinese products.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are supporting holosun, for multiple reasons.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Chinese products are not on the same level as non-Chinese products.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why people are supporting holosun, for multiple reasons.
    Because being of Chinese origin aside, the Holosun products are both relatively inexpensive and work exactly as advertised, buoyed in the market by Holosun's industry-leading innovation and features. Pretty simple and quite self-evident, actually - unless your question was purely rhetorical....

See any of Aaron Cowan's (Sage Dynamics) reviews of the Holosun pistol optics - Until recently, he approved of only 3 optics for duty handgun carry - Trijicon RMR, Aimpoint ACRO and the Holosun models 507 & 509. That is high praise which says plenty positive about the value, durability and reliability of the Holosun product. I'm not sure if Cowan has since added any of the new contenders on the Miniature Red Dot Sight (MRDS) market to his list of "duty-approved" pistol red dots. Regardless, the Holosun handgun offerings are certainly "duty grade".

As you can probably infer from my positive comments above, I am a satisfied Holosun user. With a couple of exceptions (eg. Browning Hi-Power), my pistol fleet all wear MRDSs due to my having had double cataract surgery at the tender age of 47 (I am now 58). Over the past 10 years I have seen the MRDS market rapidly and broadly evolve to the point of being mainstream OEM factory equipment of most duty-oriented handguns. My MRDS fleet started out as an even mix of Trijicon RMRs (Gen 1 & 2) and Holosun 507s, with a smattering of Aimpoiint ACROs, Leopold DeltaPoint Pros and Vortex Venoms. I have since gravitated to a mix of roughly 60% Holosun with 20% (legacy) Trijicon and 20% Miscellaneous Red Dot manufacturers. My 10-year old Holosuns are still functioning perfectly, including several larger models such as the 510 open-emitter carbine sight and the 512 enclosed-emitter variant. They are solid products and terrific value for the price - especially when you can buy 2 Holosuns for the cost of 1 Trijicon or a single Aimpoint.
    Last edited by Bartok5; 09-06-2023 at 03:44 PM.
    Mark C

We have received RMHD2-C-3200002 this morning and they're going out to stocking dealers in 7-10 business days.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 09-25-2023 at 11:31 AM.

Restock coming anytime soon?
    CSSA - CCFR - NFA - GOA

"Lex iniusta non est lex" - St. Augustine

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Chinese products are not on the same level as non-chinese products.

Where do you think the circuit board for this RMR HD is made?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12