Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smith & Wesson FPC Magazine Spacer/Extension

Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    Be great if any of them would actually list them for sale...
    https://www.crafm.com/product/sw-fpc...cer-extension/

I wish there was a way to just attach this to the grip and that way don’t have to worry about it on the mags themselves.

Still don’t agree with their decision to go with the compact grip when I would imagine most ppl using a FPC are using higher capacity magazines (for my American brothers anyways)
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

$30 flat rate shippng. Nope!!!
    There you have it!

Yep, main reason I’m leaning away from buying one is that stupid mag insert. Should have gone with full size grip and people with the smaller mags would just have to buy the larger.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaker View Post
    I wish there was a way to just attach this to the grip and that way don’t have to worry about it on the mags themselves.

Still don’t agree with their decision to go with the compact grip when I would imagine most ppl using a FPC are using higher capacity magazines (for my American brothers anyways)
    I've traveled a long way and a lot of the roads were not paved.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gristle111 View Post
    $30 flat rate shippng. Nope!!!
    Their stock isn't updated anyway. I tried to order from them and they didn't have any.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Yeah I want one to but honestly holding me back as well from picking one up. Maybe the Gen2 or a 2.0 will improve on some of the other oddities like the stock mag holders being hard to use, bolt release being useless and the grip size.

What are the chances of getting the extended mags in Canada that come with the American version. Would be nice to have for the look of them as well.
    An armed individual is a citizen, an unarmed individual is a subject. Gun control is not about controlling guns, it’s about controlling those who use the guns.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whip View Post
    dealers need more factory magazines
    Exactly

Crazy idea. Buy one, fuse it to the grip.
    Sure it means you can't use shorter mags but who wants shorter mags on a carbine anyway.
    Seems like an oops on S&W's part.

In my research for a solution it sounds as though a company called Floyd's Custom Shop is in the works to make a spacer for the grip. I think if they can make it happen these would be a must import to Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12