- Reliable Gun
- Dante Hardware
- Wolverine Supplies
- International Shooting Supplies
- Siwash Sports
- Gunsmith Canada

kIROSMN.png

Last edited:
How is a person supposed to secure those spacers to the magazine. Just bought a FPC 9mm and they're loose on all 3 magazines. When you carry the spare mags in the stock the spacers rattle around.

Where can I get extra mags for FPC?

Cabela's has Promag M&P mags. Spacers are so tight on them, that they don't require any glue.
Talking about gluing the spacers to the original mags: I used black silicone caulk, which works like a charm.

I wish there was a way to just attach this to the grip and that way don’t have to worry about it on the mags themselves.

Still don’t agree with their decision to go with the compact grip when I would imagine most ppl using a FPC are using higher capacity magazines (for my American brothers anyways)

Yep, main reason I’m leaning away from buying one is that stupid mag insert. Should have gone with full size grip and people with the smaller mags would just have to buy the larger.

I wish there was a way to just attach this to the grip and that way don’t have to worry about it on the mags themselves.

Still don’t agree with their decision to go with the compact grip when I would imagine most ppl using a FPC are using higher capacity magazines (for my American brothers anyways)

Yeah I want one to but honestly holding me back as well from picking one up. Maybe the Gen2 or a 2.0 will improve on some of the other oddities like the stock mag holders being hard to use, bolt release being useless and the grip size.

What are the chances of getting the extended mags in Canada that come with the American version. Would be nice to have for the look of them as well.

Crazy idea. Buy one, fuse it to the grip.
Sure it means you can't use shorter mags but who wants shorter mags on a carbine anyway.
Seems like an oops on S&W's part.

In my research for a solution it sounds as though a company called Floyd's Custom Shop is in the works to make a spacer for the grip. I think if they can make it happen these would be a must import to Canada

Back
Top Bottom