Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get those Henrys in

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post
    Post #5, edited now. Thanks for that.

Just to clarify, John...the "he" in question was not me!
    Hahahah!....

I never questioned that for a minute.

I knew you would never pull a stunt like that. lol

Apparently that fellows post was removed.

Thanks John.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by wallz View Post
    Why on a list? There are some still out there! Just have to get creative in your searches!
    I am aware, but I do not have a giant "SUCKER" tattoo on my forehead, so I will wait for retail & the idiots buying all the stock as soon as one comes up and then posting them for sale $$$$ can ki-s my a--!
    Last edited by marlin58; 08-07-2023 at 08:54 PM.

delete
    Last edited by marlin58; 08-07-2023 at 08:59 PM. Reason: delete

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin58 View Post
    I am aware, but I do not have a giant "SUCKER" tattoo on my forehead, so I will wait for retail & the idiots buying all the stock as soon as one comes up and then posting them for sale $$$$ can ki-s my a--!
    LOL! I mean there are a few out there in the retail outfits, you just have to look. I get it, you don't want to pay "after retail" price. Even had a retailer trying to offer me a discount to save the taxes, but I ended up with a ruger 45-70.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin58 View Post
    What a refreshing relief! Now that Ruger/Marlins have become entrenched as the gun that everybody wants to buy, not shoot, mark up 50-75% and then re-sell...it seems as though Henry is the next brand destined for this dubious honour.

It's astounding that there are so many people who decide they want something...and that they have to get one RIGHT NOW!!! rather than tomorrow or next week...and will pay any insane amount for the privilege.

But it's not surprising at all to see how many greedy profiteers line up to take advantage of this phenomenon.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12