CF Duffle Bag Surplus Nylon

CF Duffle Bag Surplus Nylon

20230720_132959_resized.jpg

Iconic product! Army Duffle bags top choice for soft luggage to go on trips like Summer Camp or Europe.
Haul an incredible amount of your stuff.
Many customers have had these bags for decades and it's the traveler's Go To luggage.
Carry straps double as shoulder straps.
Heavy-duty green canvas or Cordura material.
Long side Zipper so you can quickly access any gear quickly.
Large Button panel to double secure the Zip closure and Tassels to tie up the Long loop handles so they do not get caught up on airport Conveyer Belts.
Canadian surplus.
Surplus condition.
Opens lengthwise, 29x14".
Drag handles and clear ID window on ends.

20230720_133356_resized.jpg

pick up available at

Army Issue Surplus Inc
312 Lakeshore Road West
Mississauga
L5H 3G8
905 271 1665

Tue Wed 11- 6
Thu Fri 12-7
Sat 10-6
Sun 12-5

Last edited:
And if you end up on a flight with military pers, you'll likely find your duffle in a pile, just off to one side. Seems we pull all duffles, put them together, and usually the ID end of the bag is facing out.

I love flying with my duffles through the US. And if you know someone still serving, you can exchange an NS bag for a newer one.

And if you end up on a flight with military pers, you'll likely find your duffle in a pile, just off to one side. Seems we pull all duffles, put them together, and usually the ID end of the bag is facing out.

I love flying with my duffles through the US. And if you know someone still serving, you can exchange an NS bag for a newer one.

Took mine to Cuba years ago.
Was great because they're not interested in search/tossing someones "broke ass" looking luggage.
and my dive gear went un-molested.
My CamelkBak HAWG "carry on" was way more interesting, then explaining/ pantomimeing about the 3L hydration Bladder..... for Rum :)

Back
Top Bottom