Rem-tac-13.jpg
Please click picture for link to site
IRUNGUNS US Team

Attachments

• Rem-tac-13.jpg
    Rem-tac-13.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 1,122
Last edited:
I have seen these advertised before as non restricted and even purchased one from another sponsor only to find out that these are actually restricted due to the barel length. Correct if I’m wrong and would love to have one but I do believe these are restricted. Here is the other thread on them

PSA Edit: we have just received information from the RCMP/CFP, that the Remington V3 Tac-13s have been designated as a RESTRICTED firearm effective IMMEDIATELY. If you have already made a purchase with us, we will be contacting you via phone and/or email individually to sort out any details. Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry typo, Thank You for the correction.

I have seen these advertised before as non restricted and even purchased one from another sponsor only to find out that these are actually restricted due to the barel length. Correct if I’m wrong and would love to have one but I do believe these are restricted. Here is the other thread on them

PSA Edit: we have just received information from the RCMP/CFP, that the Remington V3 Tac-13s have been designated as a RESTRICTED firearm effective IMMEDIATELY. If you have already made a purchase with us, we will be contacting you via phone and/or email individually to sort out any details. Thank you for your understanding.

Back
Top Bottom