Thread: Pls Delete

Pls Delete

Taking my post down....Way too much negativity...
    Last edited by M1Garandfather; 08-15-2023 at 08:48 PM. Reason: A waste of time
    <><

Why do people feel the need to randomly shill ?

What did they do that was special and worthy of mention ? Why are you just posting to make your first sentence ####ting on another store ?

Is your credit card still only being used by you to make purchases ? How about 2 months from now ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlemon View Post

What did they do that was special and worthy of mention ? Why are you just posting to make your first sentence ####ting on another store ?

Is your credit card still only being used by you to make purchases ? How about 2 months from now ?

Time only will tell if there is a problem with the C.C. So what made the sales experience good?.. Cheerful , helpful people at the store who had the info I wanted at their fingertips.. I was made to feel like a valued customer , not a pain-in-the-neck bothering the staff like at the other store..I mentioned that only as a precaution for other prospective buyers..And why not mention that?.. I have to reason to protect them from a poor review...End of story.
    <><

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Elwood Epps is only in business because of weekend cottage traffic, FOC seems to have weathered the CC shi.tstorm and figured out their issues.
    I also agree with the OP.
    Online sales using my card have been flawless.
    Quicker shipping than many places, also well packed.
    No crazy credit card hijacking.
    I have a card specifically for online sales and cap my limit to $250 with my phone app between large purchases..
    Nothing has happened though, not even a $5 charge to feel out the card.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlemon View Post

A memorable event. The poster has 427 fb score and feels the need to post this with 3 names. Family, friends or what?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Readipeople are slow to post good experiences, but quick to post negatives.
    Give praise where praise is due.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    A memorable event. The poster has 427 fb score and feels the need to post this with 3 names. Family, friends or what?
    cannot stop someone to be happy .... just a judgement on the long run ...wait and see ...

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    Yeah .. not thrilled with the apparent need to congratulate something that is completely standard.

You called a store and they changed your order before it shipped .. wow. Nothing I haven't done with literally every firearm dealer in Canada I have ever given money to via online order.

Especially after the credit card fiasco, I am skeptical of these posters. Just seems like shilling.

EDIT: OP took down their post due to 'negativity' ..... yet they started this post by bad mouthing another industry member for literally zero reason, or at least without clarifying. Rich.
    Last edited by johnlemon; 08-15-2023 at 09:44 PM.