Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Canuck CC37 Trench Gun Just in!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Very unfortunate if these shotguns are unable to slam fire as being able to slam fire is unique , and very cool ; but it sounds like those days are over .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Rider View Post
    Very unfortunate if these shotguns are unable to slam fire as being able to slam fire is unique , and very cool ; but it sounds like those days are over .
    There are plenty of shotguns about that slam fire, you make it sound like the function is outlawed or something?
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Weird decision making them with the short mag tube IMO really kills the look cool factor.

Turkey doesn't automatically equal crap, my Winchester SXP Trench is Turkish made and it's awesome it's all about the oversight.

Bottom eject gives another fun option for the lefties I guess. I just wish more manufacturers would jump onboard with flush mag tubes. Short tube "tactical" guns just look silly.
    Last edited by TravisJM; 08-13-2023 at 11:02 AM.
    Pro Patria 2009+

CGN frequent flyer
    What's a trench shotgun without a bayonet mount?

At least Mossberg has it's "Retrograde" 590A1 with a heat shield, bayonet mount, and 8+1 capacity...

And what's with a Turkish company using a "slang term for Canadian" as its name? That's just weird...
    Last edited by joe6167; 08-13-2023 at 01:14 PM.
    "Fear not, for I have not made any of this up."

Senator Céline Hervieux-Payette, April 19, 2016

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post

At least Mossberg has it's "Retrograde" 590A1 with a heat shield, bayonet mount, and 8+1 capacity...

And what's with a Turkish company using a "slang term for Canadian" as its name? That's just weird...
    They will put your name on the gun if you order enough.......
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

The Mossberg will also set you back about $1800 to your door and no choke (more $ to cut your own in the heavy walled barrel). One could buy several of these for that. It's an apples to pears comparison.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

i am not sure if you are joking or not but here is a serious answer. O'Dell Engineering, the distributor who brings these guns into Canada, markets them under the Canuck brand. I know that some of the other guns they bring in (like the FD12) are quality controlled by boots-on-the-ground employees in Turkey. In those cases, guns that meet O’Dell’s standards are marked with an “OD” serial number and are fully supported for warranty work. I cant say for sure but i would assume the same applies to this one.

RL

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    i am not sure if you are joking or not but here is a serious answer. O'Dell Engineering, the distributor who brings these guns into Canada, markets them under the Canuck brand. I know that some of the other guns they bring in (like the FD12) are quality controlled by boots-on-the-ground employees in Turkey. In those cases, guns that meet O’Dell’s standards are marked with an “OD” serial number and are fully supported for warranty work. I cant say for sure but i would assume the same applies to this one.

RL
    Ah yes, silly me. I forgot, "Canada is the first post-national state"... you can import anything from the east and just call it "Canadian"...
    "Fear not, for I have not made any of this up."

Senator Céline Hervieux-Payette, April 19, 2016

ah yes, silly me. I forgot, "canada is the first post-national state"... You can import anything from the east and just call it "canadian"...
    lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Painkillers View Post
    The Mossberg will also set you back about $1800 to your door and no choke (more $ to cut your own in the heavy walled barrel). One could buy several of these for that. It's an apples to pears comparison.
    You wrote $749 wrong. No one is selling the retro590 for $1800. I dont think there is any mossberg product that sells for 1800 lol.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast