SXP Long Beard with pistol grip

Blyke

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone has feedback with one? I've got my eyes on it for turkey hunting and I like the feel. I'm curious to hear opinions (both pros and cons).

Thanks in advance.

Anyone has feedback with one? I've got my eyes on it for turkey hunting and I like the feel. I'm curious to hear opinions (both pros and cons). **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

The Winchester SXP Long beard with a pistol grip is a popular choice for turkey hunting. Its ergonomic design offers a comfortable feel and quick target acquisition. Pros include reliability, smooth action, and effective turkey choke options. Some cons may include weight and limited capacity, but overall, it's well-regarded by turkey hunters.

Last edited:
Also look at the Extreme Defender as well.. same gun but in tan and has sights and a rail for 100 bucks less most places.

Anyone has feedback **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum** with one? I've got my eyes on it for turkey hunting and I like the feel. I'm curious to hear opinions (both pros and cons).

Thanks in advance.

Gauge: 12-gauge and 20-gauge shotguns are commonly used for turkey hunting. A 12-gauge shotgun typically has a larger payload, which can be beneficial for turkey hunting, but it also produces more recoil.

Back
Top Bottom