Rating - 50%
1   1   0
stryker-.jpg

ARMED STRYKER ML12 GEN 4 12GA 3" MAG FED SHOTGUN 20" 5+1

Attachments

• stryker-.jpg
    stryker-.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 2,405
How many chokes and magazines does it come with?

I believe 2 mags...

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Name: Armed
Model: Stryker MF 12
Gauge: 12 ga.
Chamber: 3’’ (76mm) Magnum.
Stock & Forend: Telescopic Stock and Aluminium Forend.
Recoil Pad: Rubber Recoil Pad.
Receiver: Aluminium Receiver in Black Chrome Finish.
Barrel: Chrome plated barrels (inside white and outside black) made of Chromium, Nickel, Molybdenum Steel.
Barrel Lenght: 20’’ (51cm).
Chokes: 4
Safety: Manuel Trigger Safety.
Magazine Capacity: 5+1.
Sight: Rear and Front Flip Up Sights.
Overall Lenght: 37’’ (94cm).
Average Weight: 3,6 kg.
Accesories: Sling Swivel (optional)

Any issues with these

Mine has been mechanically flawless since I've purchased it. It's greasy AF when it arrives; be careful of the cleaners you use (the black paint on some areas isn't the greatest). Also make sure you check all the bolts are tight - especially the buffer tube castle nut (mine was loose out-of-the-box). Other than that - functionally great. Mine even shoots low-recoil slugs perfectly fine, didn't have to break / run it in in anyway. Really fun to shoot and it looks fantastic.

Mine has been mechanically flawless since I've purchased it. It's greasy AF when it arrives; be careful of the cleaners you use (the black paint on some areas isn't the greatest). Also make sure you check all the bolts are tight - especially the buffer tube castle nut (mine was loose out-of-the-box). Other than that - functionally great. Mine even shoots low-recoil slugs perfectly fine, didn't have to break / run it in in anyway. Really fun to shoot and it looks fantastic.

All the Turkish products come GREASYAF... they're protecting from months on a ship coming from overseas. That ocean air will screw will most metals.

i just got one, and i am worried about potential issues with mag and/or bolt catch and/or mag release.

I cycled dummy rounds through and the bolt catch holds open when mag is empty. But then the mag is stuck in and wont drop out freely when i press the mag release.

To get the mag out, I have to pull the stuck mag with some force, which causes the bolt catch to fail and bolt slams shut.

I am a bit frustrated that I am having issues with dummy rounds, any suggestions?

i just got one, and i am worried about potential issues with mag and/or bolt catch and/or mag release.

I cycled dummy rounds through and the bolt catch holds open when mag is empty. But then the mag is stuck in and wont drop out freely when i press the mag release.

To get the mag out, I have to pull the stuck mag with some force, which causes the bolt catch to fail and bolt slams shut.

I am a bit frustrated that I am having issues with dummy rounds, any suggestions?

I don't have enough experience with these, I've passed on the question to the rest of the staff. I should be back to you shortly.

Speaking with the guys in the shop, these are known to have tight magazines right off the assembly line. They will loosen up with regular use.

As for dummy rounds, we cannot really comment. Shoot the shotgun with proper loads and then come back and report.

Speaking with the guys in the shop, these are known to have tight magazines right off the assembly line. They will loosen up with regular use.

As for dummy rounds, we cannot really comment. Shoot the shotgun with proper loads and then come back and report.

No difference, somehow the mag feels like its being pinched by the bolt. Or, something else is preventing mag from coming out. The bolt hold open still fails when mag is pulled out with force.

Back
Top Bottom