Thread: Wolverine Supplies - Great support

Wolverine Supplies - Great support

I bought a poor quality .22 WMR S&W revolver the day the ban was formerly announced. The gun was light striking bullets at a rate of about 15% and needed to be fixed.

Wolverine Supplies, being the only S&W certified service center in Canada at the time, were unable to repair it under warranty and as a result I ended up loosing a handgun. As all should know, thanks to the Liberals, registering a new serial number is now impossible.

I would like to thank M. Hipwell and his staff at Wolverine for taking care of this issue by compensating my lost to my entire satisfaction. It took time, efforts and also many phone calls and emails but they always acted professionally and showed that we can count on them and their support.

Thumb’s up for Wolverine.

I like 'em too. Great staff!

Quote Originally Posted by TirOcentre View Post
    I bought a poor quality .22 WMR S&W revolver the day the ban was formerly announced. The gun was light striking bullets at a rate of about 15% and needed to be fixed.

Wolverine Supplies, being the only S&W certified service center in Canada at the time, were unable to repair it under warranty and as a result I ended up loosing a handgun. As all should know, thanks to the Liberals, registering a new serial number is now impossible.

I would like to thank M. Hipwell and his staff at Wolverine for taking care of this issue by compensating my lost to my entire satisfaction. It took time, efforts and also many phone calls and emails but they always acted professionally and showed that we can count on them and their support.

Thumb’s up for Wolverine.
    Thanks for your kind words! Many people now a days are quick to point fingers and complain and few are willing to praise. I appreciate you taking the time to post, it is always encouraging to know people are out there that appreciate our work.

I will pass your message on to the team. I know our service department can get the short end of the stick sometimes, being the bridge between customers and giant corporations but I am always glad when we can get issues resolved and have a satisfied customer!

Have a great weekend and I hope you can get handguns again soon.

-Bubba
    Adapt or Die CGN. Adapt or die.
    If you have any questions please reach out: Phone: (204) 748-2454 E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com