Thread: Holosun SCRS 'Solar Charging Rifle Sight' has just arrived!

Holosun SCRS 'Solar Charging Rifle Sight' has just arrived!

We have received our first batch of the new Holosun SCRS MRS Rifle Sights. The ultra compact SCRS 20mm tube sight features multi-directional light sensors, an advanced auto mode for automatic reticle intensity settings, and a manual mode for manual dot intensity control. Powered by an internal solar charging battery:

Name:  SCRS-Banner.jpg
Views: 1145
Size:  64.2 KB

Red Multi-Reticle version: https://srstactical.ca/holosun-scrs-...i-reticle.html
    Green Multi-Reticle version: https://srstactical.ca/holosun-scrs-...i-reticle.html
    SRS Tactical
    Tel: 403-453-0040
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN Regular
    Interesting mounting pattern. Is that the same as the 509T? Or 509RD? Acro? Or something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Astute Observer View Post
    Interesting mounting pattern. Is that the same as the 509T? Or 509RD? Acro? Or something new?
    It uses the same footprint as the 509T units, but the mounting surface is a little shorter in length then the 509T in comparison. They used this same pattern for compatibility with third-party offset RDS mounts.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN Regular
    I have a slide that’s milled for the 509t.. what happens if you put the SCRS on a pistol slide?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

If it's milled for the dovetail footprint on the 509T then it would secure to the slide. The SCRS footprint is shorter in length than the 509t though, so you would have some extra space in front and behind.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by srstactical View Post
    If it's milled for the dovetail footprint on the 509T then it would secure to the slide. The SCRS footprint is shorter in length than the 509t though, so you would have some extra space in front and behind.
    Nice, looks like it handles 1000G recoil while the SCS320 handles 5000G. Any real difference?

Also are you getting any more SCS320 back in stock?
    I want you to be pleased with your purchase, so do not hesitate one bit to ask questions before purchase! If we do decide to go forward with payment, I assume that you are satisfied with all info provided before payment. This is a polite as-is disclaimer.

I ship at least once a week on my day off.

Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Nice, looks like it handles 1000G recoil while the SCS320 handles 5000G. Any real difference?

Also are you getting any more SCS320 back in stock?
    I'd have to check with Holosun when it comes to the vibration resistance recommended for that use. We are getting more SCS-320 units soon, I checked with Holosun today and they will be receiving a batch from the factory on Monday next week. We should have them in hand within 2 weeks.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca