Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TACCOM Show deals!

CGN frequent flyer
    This is TACCOM's policy, nothing has changed since the last 2 times I went

Can I purchase Firearms and Ammunition at the Show?

You may purchase firearms and ammunition at the show from one of our firearm retailers exhibiting at the show if you have a valid firearms licence. Items can be purchased and will be shipped directly to your home address after the event. You can also arrange to pickup items from the retailers store location after the show. If you purchase any other items other than firearms and ammunition, you may take them home right away from the event.

CGN Regular
    Is FOC the only vendor selling at the show? Haven't seen advertising from other dealers attending. Someone missed the memo?
    "At the end of the day, it is safe to say that criminals do not care about gun bans or licences," -Scotland Yard spokesman Carrie Lee

CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Wait a min, Ammo & Firearms will be available at the show for purchase? Last year you couldn't walk in there with a knife.
    I know for firearms you can buy them at the show but they have to ship it to you...not sure about ammo though. I'd assume the same clown rules apply.

Edit: looks like this was answered further down the post. It's too dangerous for us law abiding and licenced citizens to buy ammo at a gun show. Maybe you'd poke someone's eye out..
    CCFR and CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGun View Post
    Is FOC the only vendor selling at the show? Haven't seen advertising from other dealers attending. Someone missed the memo?
    Last year most retailers were selling at the show.
    CCFR and CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by androoze View Post
    I know for firearms you can buy them at the show but they have to ship it to you...not sure about ammo though. I'd assume the same clown rules apply.

It's too dangerous for us law abiding and licenced citizens to buy ammo at a gun show. Maybe you'd poke someone's eye out..

Lol.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGun View Post

Exhibitor list
    https://s23.a2zinc.net/clients/taccom/2023/Public/Exhibitors.aspx?
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    We are selling guns and ammo at the show. You can take guns with you when you are leaving. If you purchase a gun we will hold it for you until you are ready to leave the show.

We are planning to restock the ammo if it sells out, for those that can make the show it is highly encouraged to make the trip. This event is more than a gun show, it is about bringing the entire gun community together under one roof.

We must be united as gun owners.

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

CGN Regular
    Looked at the list and CGN + social media posts from other exhibitors. Still looks like only one will be selling for takeaway at the event.
    "At the end of the day, it is safe to say that criminals do not care about gun bans or licences," -Scotland Yard spokesman Carrie Lee

CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post
    We are selling guns and ammo at the show. You can take guns with you when you are leaving. If you purchase a gun we will hold it for you until you are ready to leave the show.

We are planning to restock the ammo if it sells out, for those that can make the show it is highly encouraged to make the trip. This event is more than a gun show, it is about bringing the entire gun community together under one roof.

We must be united as gun owners.
    Do you guarantee that you will restock the listed ammo with the discounted prices if anyone visit TACCOM on any day between September 8-10? I live far from Mississauga and don't want to have to be there on September 8 and line up to be the first 100 to get the special pricing on the discounted ammo.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Let’s see how many FOC haters show up and get the sweet deals Lol
    Are you trying to say “people who didn’t appreciate the credit card fraud issue” ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast