Attachments

• TACCOM-PRICING-1.jpg
    TACCOM-PRICING-1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 2,431
  • TACCOM-PRICING-2.jpg
    TACCOM-PRICING-2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 2,400
This is TACCOM's policy, nothing has changed since the last 2 times I went

Can I purchase Firearms and Ammunition at the Show?

You may purchase firearms and ammunition at the show from one of our firearm retailers exhibiting at the show if you have a valid firearms licence. Items can be purchased and will be shipped directly to your home address after the event. You can also arrange to pickup items from the retailers store location after the show. If you purchase any other items other than firearms and ammunition, you may take them home right away from the event.

Is FOC the only vendor selling at the show? Haven't seen advertising from other dealers attending. Someone missed the memo?

Wait a min, Ammo & Firearms will be available at the show for purchase? Last year you couldn't walk in there with a knife.

I know for firearms you can buy them at the show but they have to ship it to you...not sure about ammo though. I'd assume the same clown rules apply.

Edit: looks like this was answered further down the post. It's too dangerous for us law abiding and licenced citizens to buy ammo at a gun show. Maybe you'd poke someone's eye out..

We are selling guns and ammo at the show. You can take guns with you when you are leaving. If you purchase a gun we will hold it for you until you are ready to leave the show.

We are planning to restock the ammo if it sells out, for those that can make the show it is highly encouraged to make the trip. This event is more than a gun show, it is about bringing the entire gun community together under one roof.

We must be united as gun owners.

Looked at the list and CGN + social media posts from other exhibitors. Still looks like only one will be selling for takeaway at the event.

We are selling guns and ammo at the show. You can take guns with you when you are leaving. If you purchase a gun we will hold it for you until you are ready to leave the show.

We are planning to restock the ammo if it sells out, for those that can make the show it is highly encouraged to make the trip. This event is more than a gun show, it is about bringing the entire gun community together under one roof.

We must be united as gun owners.

Do you guarantee that you will restock the listed ammo with the discounted prices if anyone visit TACCOM on any day between September 8-10? I live far from Mississauga and don't want to have to be there on September 8 and line up to be the first 100 to get the special pricing on the discounted ammo.

Back
Top Bottom